Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Happy birthday to the earth! Our only home

6014 years and counting, take care of her cus soon well have two mars and her!

Deleted
    I don't even.

Im going to go burn that old tire in the yard today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you have no idea that New Years Day was the day the earth came into being in the bible, considering the Gregorian Calender didn't come about until the 1500s I think? This is going to sound weird but I definitely remember in my GCSE RE class the teacher mentioing that various researchers and stuff tried to "look back" to find out when "Creation" of the earth happened and it was some point in September or something.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    6014 years old? Damn noobs everyone knows it's only 2014 years old -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    6,000 years? Try 600 trillion. What the..........

Only Home? so the Space station housing the astronauts is just a fancy hotel for them? Hmmm well actually that makes sense, but still!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    the earth is actually like 4-5 billion years old..

Quote Originally Posted by Papir View Post
    NO. Humans arnt that old! were only rougly 6000 years old...Jesus and the other disciples came around in isreal at that time...

Quote Originally Posted by Papir View Post
    You fed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydluffy View Post
    6014 years and counting, take care of her cus soon well have two mars and her!
    What you did there, I see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydluffy View Post
    um no..wern't humans around 5billion years ago...AND. Jesus and humanity only came around thousands a years ago. Please get an education before you come into my thread
    Dude, you wanna survive here in the forums, then keep your religion to yourself.

There's also no such thing as your thread...

Speaking of education..... The other more obvious things I won't even touch..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Smells like a troll to me but on the off chance that you are not trolling, modern science have already proven that the planet is a lot older than what religion tries to tell us.

Deleted
    The answers are so gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Smells like a troll to me but on the off chance that you are not trolling, modern science have already proven that the planet is a lot older than what religion tries to tell us.
    um...God made the planet..Science had no control over when the planet came to be? Why do you think were in 2014..and not in like 1955 or 2066.I'm done here all I wanted to do was to make a thread to appreciate our mother earth and what shes done for us clearly people take things too seriously. I'm afking for now be back later

Deleted
    You guys are all dumb... The earth is only 1014 years old, EVERYONE knows that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Don't try countering with science.
    God is almighty. He made things look old. Artificial aging.. You won't win if you try to reason with common sense and science
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think were in 2014..and not in like 1955 or 2066
    He has a point...why do we still follow a calender that marks a religious event as it's starting point :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    He has a point...why do we still follow a calender that marks a religious event as it's starting point :S
    Do we have better recourses than that, like actual records?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Simplicity and scope of that belief.