Question about losing INT going for 13k HPB (resto)

Hello, just recently switched to my druid. He is still lacking 3 pcs of decent gear. Im ilvl 550 right now (get cloak on tues, have a 516 neck and 528 helm) everything else is normal with a few flex items all upgraded. My question is i know i want the 13k HBP and i can finally reach it. Only downside is I will be losing 1k intellect due to gemming haste gems. Is it currently worth it to lose that int 1000 int for the haste? I think it is, just want to confirm.

Thanks in advance

I would suggest getting the cloak first, and why wont you get it before tuesday?

Because I just recently switched to my druid (didnt keep up with quest line) and I got 6 titan runestones last week, 4 this week, and only need 2 on tues which there are 2 bosses that are 100% drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by pretiwhitboy View Post
    Because I just recently switched to my druid (didnt keep up with quest line) and I got 6 titan runestones last week, 4 this week, and only need 2 on tues which there are 2 bosses that are 100% drop rate
    Well mostly just wondered why you would get it on tuesday rather than getting it last wednesday, but seems like you are doing ToT hc next week, am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by pretiwhitboy View Post
    Hello, just recently switched to my druid. He is still lacking 3 pcs of decent gear. Im ilvl 550 right now (get cloak on tues, have a 516 neck and 528 helm) everything else is normal with a few flex items all upgraded. My question is i know i want the 13k HBP and i can finally reach it. Only downside is I will be losing 1k intellect due to gemming haste gems. Is it currently worth it to lose that int 1000 int for the haste? I think it is, just want to confirm.

Thanks in advance
    10/25 and what/how many healers are you running?