Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a second I thought you had a nintendo 3ds in your inventory.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can save on bag space by unloading the 60rnd clip, filling it up using the 10's and 20's then unloading it again, to leave you with a few 60rnd stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Think I'll be fine on Ammo for a while at least
    My suggestion would be to just keep the two coupled stanags (the 60 round ones), empty all of the others into stacks of ammo. You'll save yourself some inventory space and a lot of hassle as when you go to reload it will just swap between the 30s instead of rotating between 60s 30s 40s and 20s etc. Then just dump all the empty magazines in the forest somewhere

Nirawen kind of already suggested it lol.

Also find a 300 round ammo box, can store your ammo in that too, saves 6 more inventory slots. Just plop it on the ground to manage the inventory on it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will it automatically load clipless bullets when I press reload eventually though? Because I dont want to have to stop and put them in when I run out.
    2 60's and 2 40's should be fine, I doubt many firefights will last longer than 200 rounds without a chance to press tab .

As far as I'm concerned you only need 1 bullet in DayZ when the zombies find you.

For everything else there's a baseball bat.

Can someone tell me how to carry two guns, M4 and a Mosin? I had an M4 all pristine parts and lost it picking up a Mosin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    Can someone tell me how to carry two guns, M4 and a Mosin? I had an M4 all pristine parts and lost it picking up a Mosin.
    I don't think you can. I know you can have a melee weapon plus a rifle. Then the handgun in your inventory.

You can carry two but one has to be in your hands which means you will constantly drop it every time you use items.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    Once the first gun and axe are on your back you right click the weapon and pick take into your hands
    Sig by Safhira

Will it automatically load clipless bullets when I press reload eventually though? Because I dont want to have to stop and put them in when I run out.
    I think you're playing the wrong game if you go through 120 rounds in a single fight, either that or you're in a very exciting server
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I usually go through one round and then get shot and run away like a little girl so I don't die.

10+ Year Old Account
    how do u use weapon bayonet ? on m4 or mosin ?? and how do u switch firemodes in standalone ? in mod it was F

also, cant u attach WEAPON flashlight to a weapon ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    also, cant u attach WEAPON flashlight to a weapon ?
    You can but not to the basic hand guard. The reflection/glare from the weapon-flashlight is pretty intense though and quite easy to spot over medium distances, you'll look like Tinkerbell running through the treeline to anyone with a scope .

I was so excited about this game. I finally convinced the wife to let me buy it last night and BAM, it won't run on my PC since I am using Windows XP. Sigh.

I can actually log in to a game and try to move around... but it is extremely laggy and not really playable. Guess I will just wait till my next computer to play this. I'm not going to upgrade to Windows 7 for eighty-some dollars just to play one game. This is the first time I haven't been able to run a game because of my OS. Kind of a bummer.

I really really want to try this game, but I refuse to buy alpha/beta staged games. Looks promising though.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    I really really want to try this game, but I refuse to buy alpha/beta staged games. Looks promising though.
    have fun waiting till 2015, at best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunds View Post
    I was so excited about this game. I finally convinced the wife to let me buy it last night and BAM, it won't run on my PC since I am using Windows XP. Sigh.

I can actually log in to a game and try to move around... but it is extremely laggy and not really playable. Guess I will just wait till my next computer to play this. I'm not going to upgrade to Windows 7 for eighty-some dollars just to play one game. This is the first time I haven't been able to run a game because of my OS. Kind of a bummer.

should have read system requirements

got a friend still on XP and more and more new games seems to be not supporting it.

Game suffers from the same problem that the mod did: past a certain point there really isn't anything to do but hunt other players (not that I don't have fun doing that, mind you). Time will tell.

Deleted
    is there a way i can connect to US servers from eu? all i see on the server list is UK and NL servers

Maybe put US in the filter? Not sure, haven't messed with the filter yet.