Fans Are Making A Spiritual Successor To P.T., And It Looks Terrifying

Reported by kotaku...ya I know but hear me out.

http://kotaku.com/fans-are-making-a-...t-l-1715045419
    Forget Konami. We have Allison Road, a new horror game that is heavily inspired by the Silent Hills demo.

Here’s how the developers describe it—the game sounds like a mix between Silent Hills and Five Nights at Freddy’s, weirdly enough:

You will take on the role of the unnamed protagonist who wakes up one day without any recollection of prior events.

Over the course of five nights, it is your objective to uncover the whereabouts of your family, unravel the mysteries of the house, and face off against [dark entities] that are nested deep within the house, while the clock is relentlessly ticking towards 3:00am.

What would you do if you could feel something stalking you in the dark in the safety of your own home?

If you couldn’t tell what’s real and what’s not?
    Best of all, you can see Allison Road in action right now. Here are 13 minutes of straight gameplay:
    It sounds and looks really interesting I can't wait to find out more about it. There is screenshots in the link.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

What's P.T? It's mentioned several times in the article but no one says what it actually is / was

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    What's P.T? It's mentioned several times in the article but no one says what it actually is / was
    I guess they mean Planescape: Torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    It was the name for the beta version of Silent Hill intended to be released but was canceled shortly afterwards. Many Silent Hill fans were disappointed, so some attempted to pick up where they left off.

It stood for "Playable Teaser" since there was no official name for it.

Righty ho thank you

Care to archive it?
    I refuse to give shitaku clicks.

That said, could be interesting, but i doubt they'll even get close to the masterpiece that could have been with Kojima and Del toro inn charge.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-07-01 at 05:11 PM.

Looks like promising stuff here. At least it's passionate people working on it.

Shame on SH being canceled.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

So the game got a kickstarter, and to me it looks promising: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search What are your thoughts? I have never participated in a kickstarter, but I'm seriously thinking about going in for at least the 15£ level.

Deleted
    Why even attach to that name? I mean, Kojima and del Toro is the vision that you'd be set up against, good luck with that.

I say just leave it alone, that is the only way to insure that it stays good.

The video is extremely cool. I'll wait a little since it seems it's not taking the crwod still, but i suppose i'll be funding it too.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.