Poll: If there is no new content until the end of summer, will you stay subscribed?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yes i got alts to level now my main has all the best gear he can get by now.

delaying next patch is fucking retarded, if you think it's a good idea well STHU. Bliz is FUCKING smarter THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will cancel my subscription once I have completed the things I want before WoD like getting Gorehowl/Dark Shaman transmog/etc.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cancelled my account 3 weeks after panda's got released im waiting for this one if my classes aren't nerfed on this expansion. If it happens then mmo's is dead to me ill be back to single player DRM free games.

I'll definitely take a break over the summer. The prepatch looks to be very very boring since all cool stuff is tied to 90+ talents/skills. In the MoP prepatch there were many many changes so it was fun for a month or so.

I feel like Blizzard is too confident for their own good. Subs keep declining and it seems like there is no urgency from them. No new content until the end of summer will see a big loss in subs. And you can't say 100% of those who leave will come back for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    delaying next patch is fucking retarded, if you think it's a good idea well STHU. Bliz is FUCKING smarter THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not really sure what you meant by that, so might as well ask. By "next patch" did you mean "next expansion?" Because they've said there won't be another 5.X patch and the next thing we see will be the pre-patch for the next expansion just before it's released.

I am not currently subscribed and feel done with MoP. Will however resub 3 weeks or so before WoD regardless of when it is.

Stopped playing after killing big G day one of unlocking on LFR. MoPs group based endgame holds no holding value for me outside of organized raiding which I no longer care to partake in. For the solo activities I dont play WoW for the solo experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    My subscription ends tomorrow and I will renew it for 6 months so, yeah, I will stay subscribed.

I hhave too many RP storylines to particpate in and transmof sets to finish. I also got to start hording money and stockpiling potions for the expedition to Draenor.

Will probably stay suscribed, I got stuff to do.

Deleted
    Unsubbed 2 months ago, after doing Siege and Getting my ashhide mushan from Timeless isle, I feel done with this expac.
    It's good to take a break, seriously, if you stay subbed until WoD, you won't enjoy it as much I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been subbed every month since December 2004. I see no reason to stop now.

I'm also fairly certain we'll see WoD before July. As this poll shows, they really can't afford to let 5.4 linger for 10 months like previous last patches.

Deleted
    Yes I have alts to level and pet battles to do and oh so many achievements left to get!

Nope, and I'm already unsubbed. Let the money saving and waiting commence!

*goes to play backlog of Steam games

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I feel like Blizzard is too confident for their own good. Subs keep declining and it seems like there is no urgency from them. No new content until the end of summer will see a big loss in subs. And you can't say 100% of those who leave will come back for WoD.
    Too confident? Regardless of when it comes out, by the fact they scrapped 5.5 solely to get WoD out faster shows they know they can't the game linger for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    If they were to add more content this expansion it would delay WoD by 2 months at the very least; and it's not like they would implement another big raid to keep us busy, it would be something minor like Halion and that didn't turn out very well.

If they don't release any content from now until WoD then I suspect a May - July release which would be fine. I don't see how they're being confident; what do you think they should be doing with their time?

as soon as garrosh dies on heroic i will be trying out some new games. doubt il unsub. just let it tick incase i get the cravings for some WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Subbed? No, most likely not. But not quitting permanently either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    doubt il unsub. just let it tick incase i get the cravings for some WoW
    Wow that is stupid