Deleted

Scroll of Ressurection

Hey, I was just wondering what is the minimum inactive time in order to receiver a scroll? Thanks in advance!

I am currently waiting to use a scroll aswell. The account you are resurrecting must be inactive for at least 90 days before you can resurrect.

Deleted
    Are you sure about that?btw thanks and Im also wondering.. do I have to use the faction/server transfer on my boosted char? or I can select any char?

Quote Originally Posted by Klingensturm View Post
    I am currently waiting to use a scroll aswell. The account you are resurrecting must be inactive for at least 90 days before you can resurrect.
    This is incorrect.

Your account must be inactive since before March 4th, 2012 to accept a SOR. This means no time used since then and that includes free time promotions sent by blizzard.

Here is the FAQ with everything you need:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...surrection-faq
    Last edited by bwh; 2013-12-19 at 07:45 PM.

Oh, my bad. I was going off of what someone else told me in-game. No, you don't have to use the tranfer if you don't want to. If you want to bring a level 1 to 80, make sure you create the level one before you go through the process on the website. During this process it will ask you what character you want to use it on with a drop-down list of your pre-existing characters.

Deleted
    I see...thanks and whats that about march 2012?:OO

They put a date on it, because they don't want people quitting for 3 months and then getting a free whatever, then just quitting again to start the cycle over again.

So it only counts for inactive accounts from before March 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Papir View Post
    I see...thanks and whats that about march 2012?:OO
    If you played on the account you're resurrecting after March, 4th 2012, you cannot use Scroll of Resurrection, sorry.

Deleted
    Well...fuck,ty tho