Sentences where you can use the same word 3 times in a row

Hey all,

Funny thing I do when I'm bored that I figured I would share (and see if anyone can contribute!). Can anyone think of sentences where you can use the same word 3 times in a row and still have it make sense? For example:

Will Will will his team to victory?
    Don't let Rob rob Rob of his dignity.
    Chase, chase Chase around the school yard.
    I bet Bette bet on black.

Have at it!
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you're using someone's name as a word, which to mean makes the point kind of moot.

All of the faith that he had had had had no effect on the outcome of the situation. Now that's a fun one.

No word begins with because, because, because is a conjunction

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I mean, you're using someone's name as a word, which to mean makes the point kind of moot.

All of the faith that he had had had had no effect on the outcome of the situation. Now that's a fun one.
    Took me a while, but I'm impressed haha
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post

I think you just won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why stop at 4 "had" when you can get to 11 I think it is.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_while_John_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_a_better_effect_on_the_teache r

15+ Year Old Account
    Because mine is at least still logical to break down. There's a difference between "Yes, this is legible and able to be understood" and "holy shit let's see how we can exploit and break the English language to make the single most ridiculous sentence in the history of man"

The following sentence contains 7 identical words in a row and still makes sense:

"It is true for all that that that that that that that refers to is not the same that that that that refers to."

That particular sentence was stolen from this web site and it includes a break down of the different parts of grammar to which the words belong : http://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/P...Thats_2948.htm

If you are ever bored, there are other interesting things on the site that you can discover about English grammar.
    Last edited by IronJohn; 2013-12-26 at 08:14 PM.

You can make an entire correct sentence just by using the F word 5 times. F'ing F'ers F'ing F'ing F'ers
    I'm watching TV in my brain

James, while John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.
    Meep~

10+ Year Old Account
    Well pokemon is full of those:

Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu (makes face) Pika Pika Pika (uses left arm) Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu

Or the worst one:

Staravia Star Star Star Star Staravia
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you were to second-guess your decision to book time to visit a Native American community, that would be a reservation reservation reservation"

--Brian Regan

And Santa goes Ho Ho Ho.

Can you believe that; that That attacked that bat!

"That" is now a ferocious cave-dwelling mammal, a'la Dr. Suess.

It's cheating, but it's all I could think of!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.