Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thazzrill View Post
    Would be great if you could update it for the pre-patch.
    +1

They will do it, just give them time

Has this been working lately?

They said this on Facebook:

"Kyssah works on the 7.0 version, but there is so many change like for every expansion. And this can take weeks, please be patient and stop spam us. Realy, please, this will be updated"

Just commenting so I can come back to this thread in a while when it's updated.

I can't wait to use this in Legion!

Deleted
    In the meanwhile I'll have to resort to jumping from cliffs with my goblin glider for nice dolly shots :P

Is this ever going to get an update for Legion? Been quite a while now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnimation View Post
    Can't you get the same effect using the Warlocks "Eye of Killrog"?
    how should you get the eye that high? i have a 100 lock but i cant remember this ability. is it flying? serious question!

Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    how should you get the eye that high? i have a 100 lock but i cant remember this ability. is it flying? serious question!
    There used to be a glyph that allowed the eye to fly in zones with flying enabled. Not sure if it still exists.

Bump. Please update!

Deleted
    Any update for legion?

I see a lot of videos on youtube "machinima style" moving cameras, like spectator mode during raids etc.. How it is done? There is any other tool for that other than FFS?

Deleted
    Maybe action cam?
    Btw what is the console command to enable it?

Is this project dead ?

Deleted
    No idea, I haven't been in contact with either Kyssah or Khamul in months, and the FFS Facebook page hasn't received updates since August.
    I don't know if Kyssah intends to continue working on the project. The best way to know would be to send her a PM on this forum and hope she'll check it.

Are there any alternatives ? ive seen exorsus xavius video using fancy camera motion, do you think its just after effects with camera crop or is it some tool being used ?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    No idea, I haven't been in contact with either Kyssah or Khamul in months, and the FFS Facebook page hasn't received updates since August.
    I don't know if Kyssah intends to continue working on the project. The best way to know would be to send her a PM on this forum and hope she'll check it.
    I sent one a while ago - few weeks at least!

Deleted
    Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteak View Post
    Are there any alternatives ? ive seen exorsus xavius video using fancy camera motion, do you think its just after effects with camera crop or is it some tool being used ?
    Its not AE. The autor of their videos, Kokalite, is playing as a hunter and he used the «Eagle Eye» ability for cinematic scenes.
    Last edited by Nireome; 2016-11-27 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    go search WebWoWViewer google great projet to machimina wow

Sorry to low speaking english I'm french

Any word on this? Really missing this.