View Poll Results: WHat will you do?

Voters
583. This poll is closed
  • Will go to 90 and do all stuff as normal just without flying. WIll do quest chain when it comes.

521 89.37%
  • Going 90 and then taking break until 6.1

21 3.60%
  • Not starting WoD until 6.1 and only then if quest chain is short and easy

11 1.89%
  • Not starting WoD until 6.1 and then do quest even if it is long

6 1.03%
  • Not starting WoD until flying is simply purchasable

14 2.40%
  • Not going to play WoD, if the flying quest chain is too long or hard.

10 1.72%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Use a ground mount.

Deleted
    I will level like I always used to.
    The day the game comes out I pop open a beer, log in and level til I fall asleep.
    Once I hit max lvl I'll farm dungeons and BGs and then try Ashran ofc.

And I will have a fucking blast doing so, SO DON'T TRY TO STOP ME! mudafuggah....

Deleted
    I don't want flying at all.

I'll do the quest chain once it becomes available I guess. If the PvP vendors etc are in the capitol and there isn't alot of reason to leave the capitol post 6.1 (since we'll likely be exalted with most factions already) I doub I'll do it on anything else other then my main and my "HMslave" to do arch/farming mats.

Deleted
    No flying is a great thing. It would be even better if they remove it completly from the game.
    The way it was in vanilla. It was great because you actually feel the world. You were not just flying from point to point not recognising the lovley desinged areas. You needed to pay attention to the world structure.
    What is it now? Hopping from point to point while you are waiting for any kind of queue window to pop up. You just need no effort at all.

Beside that, it brings back world pvp. Which i am totally looking for as i like the timeless isle as much as isle quelthas back in BC.

Deleted
    play the game as i've always wanted it to be and was meant to be played rather than skipping 90% of content in the air having no risk or feel in the world at all

Ride onf my my awesome and wonderful ground mounts like i have at the beginning of every expansion that wasn't cata

I'll ride my ground mount, use fly taxi and summon stones as well as warlocks' summons. Obviously.

Play as usual. Apart from the eventual ganking, this will actually be fun.

Hahahaha, I love that poll. So many toys thrown out of the pram about this and it turns out most people simply don't care, or maybe even LIKE the idea. Like me: I love the idea of no flying, and wish it was removed entirely. One of the worst decisions ever made by Blizzard.