Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I hate them. I can't wear my favorite bacon-flavored perfume because stray dogs keep chasing me. Oh well, that's an incentive for jogging.

The dog must have assumed you were another kind soul.
    Mighty one, never forget.

Deleted
    I don't mind it.Why would I after all?

Deleted
    nah dogs are fine, unless im hungry fuckers better steer clear then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Oh look another totally obvious bait thread.

No I feed the stray cat that comes to my house everyday, hes a cool wee cat.
    What are you talking about.

Salan is an obviously well respected and greatly admired poster here, everyone enjoys the inspiring debate he creates over substantially invoking topics; He'd never waste my time when it could be better spent, like say, jerking the gherkin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't bother me unless it was aggressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It amuses me to see so many people afraid of a dog.
    Yah, cause you know, its not like that stray dog could possibly have rabies, mange, or any other disease deadly to humans....

There aren't a lot of strays here, but when there is, I shoo it away. I'm not talking any chance for it to bit me or give me anything.

I've never had that happen. A long time ago there was a squirrel that followed me to the bus stop and would take peanuts from my hand, but I only saw him for a single morning and never again. I thought it was awesome and wanted to skip school and just play with the squirrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mind very much!

It's MY bacon, and I'll carry it around in my back pocket if I want to!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Honestly, I don't mind what follows me around as long as it doesn't try to get my money. Food or water that I have on me, fine, but if something comes up to me and starts hasslin' me for change I generally scare em away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    What are you talking about.

Salan is an obviously well respected and greatly admired poster here, everyone enjoys the inspiring debate he creates over substantially invoking topics; He'd never waste my time when it could be better spent, like say, jerking the gherkin.

...... Maybe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd rather a stray cat follow me than that lousy bum who knocks on people's windows on the intersection I pass on my way to class. I feel more supportive of stray animals than I do of homeless people because its almost a guaranteed death sentence to be an animal wandering the streets. Not only that, but animals don't necessarily put themselves in that position and have less government/charitable support that bums have.

Granted, I'm also one of those *Gasp* weird people who think animals are more than just property and deserve basic rights humans take for granted (food, shelter)

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay...so basically you're a monster.

Or human. Same difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd not destroy the trust an animal has in humanity. I'd probably give it a pet with my glove on (usually wear some) and then try to find out where it's from if I've got time.

If it's just following me, I'd just not react much, you don't know if it's friendly unless it comes up to you slowly with it's head lowered. If it's aggressive I'd try to duck in somewhere and avoid it.

There's always a danger that the animal is diseased so try to keep a line between it and you, but don't be cruel either, especially if the animal is friendly and/or submissive.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

my last encounter with a stray dog was when i was on my way to class. i take transit since my uni offers free service to students and it being a major gas savor. well, my shortcut to the light-rail station is across freight train tracks and a very busy road.

i'm not a huge fan of dogs, actually to be honest with you all, i can't stand them, but i'm not a cruel monster either. so, being the person i am, i made myself late to class to make sure someone in the neighborhood didn't own the dog, or at least know who may have owned it. no one did, but one of the homeowners was nice enough to keep its attention so i could sneak around the block. i didn't want the critter to get ran over.

if you're wondering why i can't stand dogs? they're too needy, noisy, and smell like absolute garbage if not bathed regularly.

also i laugh at stupid people who think just because you don't like dogs makes you a sociopath.

Try to keep it, but get yelled at so I take it to a shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post

also i laugh at stupid people who think just because you don't like dogs makes you a sociopath.
    SOCIOPATH!!!!

Dogs are good, like bananas and their cool like bow ties, so why would I not hang with it for at least a few minutes.

Annoyed no, I feel terrible inside, especially with dogs, they need a family, home, and loved ones just as much as humans and I do whatever I can to make their lives better, my parents are SPCA foster parents so i suppose I get it from them. I believe though no soul should be lobby or hurt so I do whatever I can to help.

Deleted
    I doubt there is a single stray dog in this entire country (the Netherlands).
    Last edited by mmocf11091e3a8; 2013-12-26 at 08:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would be more worried about living in a country that has stray animals walking the streets.