Deleted

Herald of the Titans (Elemental)

I've been leveling up a Shaman which is Lvl 80 atm. Should i, like most classes, stack Mastery? Or go with Haste?

What's with the title?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

At that gear level, it would be best to aim towards a int, haste build, as it came before mastery, the scaling is pretty poor.

I would say haste. Mastery wasn't available on the gear back then since it didn't exist until patch 4.0. Even then, with reforging excess hit and crit into mastery, I was only at 40-45% and that was with an average ilvl around 273-274. That's been over 3 years ago now, so my memory of the numbers is a bit fuzzy, but I believe they are close.

To be completely honest, it doesn't really matter now. Like, at all. We spent a while preparing for Herald, getting then-BiS gear and such and when we went in Algalon just fell over. Optimal stats and gear were grossly unnecessary, which was pretty disappointing. This was back in Cataclysm, too, so chances are it's even easier now with all the class changes since then. And as mentioned, mastery wasn't around in the Ulduar days, so any at all you have is a huge bonus compared to when the content was current. As long as you all have roughly the ilvl necessary, the fight should be a breeze.