More fun things in the holidays, I've gotten all of them and They don't even give out new steins for brewfest, Heck even revamping the events (or adding new ones) would be nice to add something new to the holidays.

Deleted
    Rude worgen.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from new mounts - I'd love to see the return of that Ghoul/Zombie apocalypse game during Hallows-end

Deleted
    I wanna them :P

Add more then a single event boss in a single area, the events themselves change little so making it bigger shouldn't be a problem

I agree with some of the previous posts. An April Fools day boss would be funny, drop awesome gear that vanishes the next day.

A new "Long, Strange, Trip" for sure. Had my Violet for a while now, would love something else to work for (No School Of Hard Knocks though! For the love of god, the mere THOUGHT of EotS makes me need to lay down...).

I want all/most holiday events to have updated rewards. I love doing them all, but I would like a unique reward each year.

Deleted
    add an event boss with a mount to every event

A few new quests/achievements every years.

World animal day for all our loyal battle pets!

Deleted
    I Would like to Have more Holiday Dungeons.. and more then just a Boss in them.

EU

I think it would be fun to see an april fool's day event, like some kind of joke or prank in game nothing too elaborate since it has to be done every year. I'd also like to see some of the holiday quest lines get updated or re-made as well as the gear from them being useful to chars at the time they take place. Make the gear like better then the current heroic dungeon ilvl at the time of the holiday but lower ilvl then the current raid that is available at the time of the holiday.

I would like to see ALL holiday events offer current-content levels PvE gear as rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, something related to April fools or maybe revamping midwinter - never particular fond of that one.

a total revamp to the entire winter veil thing, it's been the same for years, appart from the presents changing, same for brewfest, could use some new activities

Deleted
    Updated awards that are patch appropriate. Maybe a unique reward each year or an interesting quest chain.

Deleted
    Happy new years everyone!

I'd like to see:
    - things like the greench daily to become something like a dg (like corin direbrew), or perhaps just have a portal to get there (takes longer to get there and back than it does to actually kill it)
    - more pets and mounts are always welcome! (things like a permanent reindeer mount instead of just holly would be cool)
    - maybe some more achy's too
    - would also like to see the 1% drop rate on some holiday mounts/pets to be increased to say 5% or 10%, still rare but means much more obtainable. disheartening to do something daily every year just to not receive that rare thing >.<

Deleted
    Keeping the holiday events up to date, relevant, and adding new things to do every year.