Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would like to see fewer items that work ONLY during the holidays. Why the HELL do we not have magic brooms as mounts that work year round?!? They're amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like more things for players who have already completed What a Long, Strange Trip.

Definitely an April Fool's Day holiday. It's great on Guild Wars. It could be awesome in WoW

I'd like to have less random vanity item drops and a more consistent, even if slow, way to obtain some of the currently rare holiday items that are completely

I'd like PvP to be completely removed from the world holidays. PvPers get angry about having noobs in the BGs during, saaay, Children's Week. PvErs hate having to do PvP content to get a stupid purple proto. Plus, people in BGs for the holiday parts (School of Hard Knocks anyone?) tend to be extremely uncooperative, leading the PvP crap in the holidays to be the most infuriating part of them.

I'd like to see the Fire Fest updated. there's nothing special to do anymore once you've done it all one year. maybe some of the items can be transmoggable?

Maybe a Birthday Holiday per character for the day the character was created?

It's simple! MORE REWARDS! MORE MOUNTS! MORE OF EVERYTHING IN EVERY HOLIDAY!

(Just so I can have a reason to do them again, really...)

Firstly happy new year to everyone!

And.. I would like to see event bosses' difficulty scale downs to party's (or player's) level while killing (i dont mean this lets 1 level players to kill, it should be down to minimum lv 60).

Again, happy new year to everyone!

Queuing for the Xmas boss would have been nice

Deleted
    A holiday specific scenario would be cool, like help Greatfather Winter deliver presents or something.

I would like for the Hallows End broom to be a real (permanent) mount.

(imp in a ball if we're allowed to choose, thanks)

Deleted
    some better events in the major cities ..

Not just some npc standing there giving a quest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Happy New year!! Would love one. Always wanted more bosses, Easter, Noblegarden, ETC. what they did with Xmas was pretty nifty.
    Last edited by Punks; 2014-01-01 at 09:00 AM.

Fancy transmog items (See: Blizz store helms-like items) for each holiday to work towards each year, maybe new content as far as events or scenario that rewards a BoE item or on-use fun items like trinkets? So many cool items for the Barrens event in the Throne patch, items like that.

Deleted
    Level scaling to make the gear from holiday bosses more relevant. More holiday bosses with more intriguing fights (i.e. More tactics based than just nuke). More mounts and pets!!! April fools would be an awesome event to add =) Happy New Years everyone! X

better vanity toys from holidays like transformations

would be great to see the ability to work towards a rare item that you have to gift instead of keep!

Deleted
    devs could take a peak at lord of the rings online yule fest, instanced snowy little town with nice atmosphere... so maybe some little isle far in the north with some hills, think about skiing/sledge minigames, lots comes to mind if u got fantasy there...