10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida

[Manga] Good horror/thriller manga.

I just finished reading Another, although some parts were confusing it was quite good specially the first and last deaths. I also started reading Pupa and found it horribly sad but interesting at the same time. Do you know of any horror/thriller manga that are similar to this 2? Ive tried other horror mangas like Alive final destination but it felt more like an action series than a horror series. The other one I tried but didnt like at all was about dead fish with metallic legs invading japan lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Anything by Junji Ito, fucking amazing mangaka. My only complaint is that his endings usually are pretty weak. His art is A+++ when shit is disturbing, it's fucking disturbing because of his amazing ass art. If I could make recommendations: Lovesick Dead, Uzumaki, Army of One, The Window Next Door, Mystery of the Haunter House.

Really, just find a collection of his work and plow through them. Any other manga? Not sure if it's entirely horror, but Litchi de Hikari Club is good too. (If you don't mind some.. guy on guy. Though it's not the prominent focus of the story.)

Ibitsu is decent-ish.

The Corpse Party Manga is okay too.