Mystery Serial Killer movies

Hey guys!

I've seen The prisoners a couple of months ago, and I just recently watched the Zodiac, and I have to say, I crave more movies like these. Any suggestions?

Chelly
    Se7en if you haven't already.

Se7en is pretty much *the* classic. Although it isn't about a serial killer (per se) The Usual Suspects is a mystery movie about a mythical killer of sorts.

There hasn't really been many good serial killer movies..I guess a few of the ones based off n books are okay....Along Came a Spider (Morgan Freeman and the girl who plays one of the parents on PArenthood, iirc, based on the James Patterson book), The Bone Collector (Denzel and Angelina early in her career, based off a Jeffrey Deaver book). The latter is definitely the better of the two.

Sorry I haven't put it in the post, already watched Seven AND The bone collector, however I felt that bone collector was pretty bad. Is it possible I've already watched all the best ones?

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdx View Post
    Sorry I haven't put it in the post, already watched Seven AND The bone collector, however I felt that bone collector was pretty bad. Is it possible I've already watched all the best ones?
    Well there's also this: The Poughkeepsie Tapes
    Might not be the best movie ever, but it's filmed in a way that makes it look pretty real and creepy.

Sounds good, will down... ahem, buy it. Cheers!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    That looks too spooky to watch alone. Anything else like Se7en?
    I guess Zodiac which is based on a true story (they still haven't found the real killer yet)
    Haven't seen any other movie like Se7en. Maybe Red State because it has crazy people in it too doing horrible things - although it's really not like Se7en.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdx View Post
    Hey guys!

I've seen The prisoners a couple of months ago, and I just recently watched the Zodiac, and I have to say, I crave more movies like these. Any suggestions?
    M, The Silence of the Lambs, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Saw.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is excellent, I highly recommend it.
    Martyrs takes a different approach to the concept, and is supremely disturbing, one of my favourite movies.
    Frailty, about a father who kills people he believes are demons, is very good.
    American Psycho, of course.
    Manhunter and Silence of the Lambs, the two best Hannibal Lecter films. Also watch the TV show Hannibal, it's brilliant.
    Natural Born Killers, of course.
    Summer of Sam, based on The Son of Sam.
    Dahmer, with Jeremy Renner, is apparently quite good but I haven't seen it yet.
    Monster, with Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci is great.
    Kalifornia is a solid piece with a Tarantino vibe. With Brad Pitt and Juliette Lewis.
    Perfume is a different take, set in 1800s France, quite lovely and eerie.
    Psycho, of course, is the serial killer film.
    The Devil's Rejects is awesome, mad, murderous fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Usual Suspects.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    manhunter, its the first of the silence of the lambs movies