Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Why would there be collectors? Or was that just another one of those hidden "silent" threats?
    People would not freely hand them over. Besides, if a gun ban was somehow passed in the United States, you would see a Revolution within an hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    People would not freely hand them over. Besides, if a gun ban was somehow passed in the United States, you would see a Revolution within an hour.
    Eheh you're funny with your idea of revolution. Your industrial elite has singlehandledly ruined your country's economy yet you'll do the revolution if they take your gunz!!...

Eheh you're funny with your idea of revolution. Your industrial elite has singlehandledly ruined your country's economy yet you'll do the revolution if they take your gunz!!...
    You think I am some bible thumper overlooking Wall Street?
    Trust me, many of us know exactly who the real enemy is in the US.

I am a Liberal btw.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The citizens complied too, most of these "take my gun from my cold dead hands" types are full of shit.
    Military force against striking workers used to be a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    I agree. Anyone against guns and somehow managed to get guns banned should be the ones sent to collect. Oh and do it unarmed also, I mean since you are against guns and all. Not that it would really matter if they were armed or not because the result will be the same. Collectors will have the lifespan of a fruit fly,.
    Nothing says "you're the ones who are wrong" like "we'll kill you if you get your way".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Military force against striking workers used to be a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing says "you're the ones who are wrong" like "we'll kill you if you get your way".
    I was actually thinking of the confiscation of guns from civvies during Hurricane Katrine, people will do anything during a crises. Boston was another example, no warrants needed to enter and search a home and the whole city locked down. Where were Oktoberfests lot during these events?

I was actually thinking of the confiscation of guns from civvies during Hurricane Katrine, people will do anything during a crises. Boston was another example, no warrants needed to enter and search a home and the whole city locked down. Where were Oktoberfests lot during these events?
    Cheering on the cops fighting the terrorists and thieving black people, duh.

Deleted
    Apparently guns don't kill people, people kill people, yet guns magically save you from dictatorship and tyranny.

Apparently guns don't kill people, people kill people, yet guns magically save you from dictatorship and tyranny.
    My Shotgun can protect me from Drones and Tanks and Airplanes and Guided Missiles.

It is quite the defensive device.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    My Shotgun can protect me from Drones and Tanks and Airplanes and Guided Missiles.

It is quite the defensive device.
    If that fails it is duck for dinner.

If that fails it is duck for dinner.
    Be careful, I didn't bother to pick out the buckshot.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Be careful, I didn't bother to pick out the buckshot.
    It puts lead in your pencil.

It puts lead in your pencil.
    Teeth r 4 rich folk.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Problem with guns? Obviously more guns is the only solution.

And monkeys -if they have a gun.
    -Eddie Izzard
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.