Thread: Thief help

Deleted

Thief help

Hey all, looking for a hand with my Thief after a long break from the game.

There have been a ton of changes since I last played and I have no idea what the current "best" builds are, a lot of the guides I've tried looking at don't seem to have been updated and I got a bit fed up of slogging through pages and pages to find what I want.

What I'm looking for is either a link to an up-to-date guide mainly for solo PvE play (though one for group would be nice too), or some current Thief players' advice on what to go for that isn't "reroll X".

Cheers o/

pve, pvp? try the thief thread?
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    The last post in the Thief thread was 4 months ago. There have been multiple patches since then I'm sure so I don't know how much of that information is useful to me.

I meant that you should post there...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

The GW2 Guru forums are good for the latest builds. Here's a nice thread about it...

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...he-thief-meta/