Thread: The Toybox

The Toybox

Besides the obvious items speculate on some items you would like to see making it to the toybox; or perhaps items that will go in if you have them before the patch but may be unobtainable afterwards. I've seen plenty of people wanting vargoths staff, the water sprayer from several quests, and toy trinkets (orb of deception for example).

For me I'm hoping the sun lute and arcanite ripper make it into the toybox along with fandrals staff effect or the flame cat seeds.

Teleport items. The Dalaran Ring, Argent Crusade Tabard and Timeless Isle trinket all come to mind immediately.

Edit: Even if it was just the teleport effect and not the actual item.

I'd like to see items that I deleted/sold by mistake. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'd like to see items that I deleted/sold by mistake. :-)
    They had better have something that flags the quests you have done that provided toy rewards as allowing you to "reclaim" those from some vendor or another.

Hearing the Blizz person say "don't delete anything!" however, doesn't fill me with confidence. =(

I hope they change some of the old trinkets into toys. Stuff like the orb of deception and the time-lost figurine.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I hope they change some of the old trinkets into toys. Stuff like the orb of deception and the time-lost figurine.
    They already said they would be changing things that require you to equip something to just a spell that does what the trinket/whatever did with no equip needed.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    They already said they would be changing things that require you to equip something to just a spell that does what the trinket/whatever did with no equip needed.
    Oh? Must have missed it.

Yay!