Deleted

It's fun while its lasts: Finally 43 Damage OTK Warrior Pyrosmith

So I needed 8 games to pull this off. The Druid hat 30 health and 2 Armor. I was turtling and waited until I was finally able to get this combo done: Card(Mana) = Frothing Berserker(3), Frothing Berserker(3) Pyromancer(2), Commanding Shout(2), Inner Rage (0), Inner Rage (0), Coin (0), Charge (0), Charge (0)

http://i.imgur.com/yV4KDXl.jpg

Yesterday I had 20+ Damage Combos with one Frothing Berserker, but it works in maybe 2 or 3 games out of 10.
    The combo mechanics and "lag" it produces with all that AoE stuff is amazing tho and some players added me as they liked the uncommon playstyle.

I joned the closed Hearthstone Beta 3 just weeks ago and it seems this Pyrosmith Combo is quite old and was nerfed in earlier patches?
    And with the nerf to the 0 Mana Charge Card this fun/gimmick deck will beo gona I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is certainly a unique take on the old warrior OTK deck. Shame it's gunna be impossible soon enough with the charge nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Funny, I hadn't heard of a Frothing Berserker variant of this deck.

The three main combos were: Alexstrasza+Gorehowl+Charge, Molten Giant+Warsong Commander+Youthful Brewmaster, Raging Worgen+Warsong Commander+Inner Rage.
    The molten giant one is still possible but highly nerfed, Alexstrasza one isn't viable anymore and I think the Raging Worgen combo is still totally doable.