Poll: buying level 60s?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would anyone seriously pay for a level 60? You're bypassing the easy levels and leaving only the really obnoxious ones to complete.

Besides, I'd be willing to bet most people have every class to close to 60 or better by now anyway.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    That's called play a Death Knight.
    I hate that starter area, cuz you have to finish it. I'd like a level 60, i tend to get sick of the zones around tarren mill - arathi highlands - hinterfuckitjustqueueandonlyqueue.

I wouldn't waste my money, I would just do what I do now when I want a new character and wait until the Christmas or summer sales and get up to cata for $5-10 and level toons through RAF with a buddy

10+ Year Old Account
    1-60 is the best part of leveling. 60-90 is where the suckiness is at.

IMO there's nothing wrong in selling 90's. They offer a paid boost for those who want it. It's voluntary, doesn't affect end game at all, and you still need to level through the newest xpac zones.

If there's an alternative for instant 90's (apart for not having them all), Blizzard could perhaps sell significant xp boosts?
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."