The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

All the battle pets have dissappeared for me?

Hey, gang, I'm playing on one of my mains, I have 3 lvl 25 pets in my team, and all of a sudden there are no battleable pets on the Timeless isle or in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. There's just none there. All the pets are level 1 for some reason. Any idea what's happening on this toon? I was just battleing in the same areas on another toon a few hours ago. I'm baffled.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, even tried reloading - there is not a single battleable pet on the timeless isle for me. What's wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you have filtered them by mistake?
    Have you tried without ANY addons?

....or are we talking anout pets ON the island and not your own pets?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

every critter spawn has a chance to be a normal critter or a battle critter. just kill normal critters until battle ones start spawning

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah cool, never thought of killing the level 1's. Anyways, I was talking about island pets and not my own, but I just turned on pet tracking, and I see them all the way I was used to. I was used to seeing the green paw symbol on them, but for some reason, mine weren't showing up on that toon. Now, even level 1's have that symbol on them, but I'd rather see too many than none at all. Huhh, glad that's solved. Battle Pets are not a bad means of getting my lesser charms.