Poll: Happy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Well, I like em, for example: Gladiator Stance for Prot Warriors, could be awesomesauce for older content!

The Hunter ones are neat but Snipe and Bola should be spec abilities for Marks and Surv respectively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    For my Monk I am absolutely loving them, but for my other classes.... Not so much.

Love the idea behind the DK ones, but it comes down to how they will actually implement these.

no the shaman ones are BORING so fucking shite, seems like i'll be playing 99.9% the same rotation as now, except possibly use another 5 min CD, or a shield that changes my rotation in no way at all, how imaginative, thats what you want at lvl 100 a passive you don't notice.

Deleted
    hunter, not really happy.

bola shot - pretty nice, but with it replacing arcane shot i think its uses will be limited to only aoe fights

snipe - i don't understand the point of this. 2.27sec cast, for 150% wep damage, generating 60focus. but it replaces cobra/steady shot, and you can't cast it while moving, so i don't think that will be much use.

with or without you - only hunter talent i'm looking forward to using as survival hunter

people will have different opinions to me on this, and thats fine. but i don't want to give a final thought on them really until ive tested them and played WoD.

Well im really happy the way druids lvl 100 talents are looking. Especially feral looks like its getting a lot of love.

Deleted
    my thoughts on my other class, mistweaver monk. im much happier with these so far. im not that good at healer monk so my ideas on these are probably wrong

vital connections - will be nice, but probably not best to take. healing spheres for the most part have been pretty useless through MoP due to no one running into them, so this will be nice on some fights im sure.

chi explosion - sounds cool! another chi dump when uplift isn't needed, the aoe heal will also be nice.

serene mists - for a mistweaver this seems to be nice, 2 extra targets and +50% to generate chi, sounds nice!

overall i think the mistweaver monk talents all look good choices.
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-01-27 at 01:22 AM.

Deleted
    For Hpally 'The Light Within' gives double Becons so I'm loving that. Divine conviction is also quite nice for slacking in LFR I think, also maybe hard hitting mechanics.
    For Mistweavers 'Serene Mists' lets Soothing Mists chain to two other targets so that's pretty awesome, though Chi Explosion looks promising.
    I'm not too bothered with the Shaman ones, kind of meh to be honest.
    Death Knights have nice looking talents ripped straight from the Lich King.

Those are the characters I'm playing regulary so I only bothered looking those classes up. The talents look good so far, I dislike the Shaman ones although I can't say I hate them either since I see uses in them. Necrotic Plague seems fun since it'll change up my Blood DK's tanking rotation if it does a decent amount of damage. Pally talents are nice too, I can see a lot being done with Seal of Faith. Then again the majority of people will see 30% less damage and say "Lol no, why give us such a useless talent" despite it being quite useful, just not in a dps ability which would be boring. It could also encourage seal swapping on certain raid encounters, at mythic mode at least.

No, but most if not all will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Many of them are rather bland, some are nice though. But I am not all that worried, Warlords isn't even in beta yet, they will change for sure. Even if it's just slightly.

Deleted
    Feral Roar Passive? FUCK YESSS!

Feel pretty neutral about my healing shaman talents.

1. Over healing causes more healing totem. Situational, but could be used on some fights. Thok comes immediately to mind on where this would do nicely.

2. Drop and forget pet. Damage and healing. Seems like a strong default. Heads and tails above the others for many situations so I don't know how I feel about it. It's obviously good and strong but pretty boring.

3. Chain heal jumps to anyone with riptide rolling on them. This is nice for some fights I don't do well in. Spread out fights with aoe damage are tough on a shaman. Malkorak (or however you say it) would be a nice place for this. Would also need to use the Riptide glyph to make this viable. Could be mana intensive to make it functional, but it depends on how much healing I get from talent #2 to see if it's really worth it.
    Is this where the header goes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Aren't these just filler anyway? The lone wolf hunter talent is cool. The rest meh.
    Not really filler, but wod isn't even in beta yet, so most will change before release.

10+ Year Old Account
    not very happy with resto druid at the moment.

Deleted
    I like the Warlock talent that lets you summon an infernal as a permanent pet^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking the non-dot Shadow Priest talent since it gives a great alternative for single target fights where Shadow lags behind. I think it'll be fun to use.

I'll let you know when I try them out.

In papers 50/50. Some sounds cool some sound dumb.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blade barrier for warriors might be nice for popping rogues and druids out of stealth. Betting on there being a glyph that will increase AOE by a few yards.

I like the Monk ones, but I'm sort of sad to have one more cooldown to watch. I just feel like I'd rather have some different passives that change gameplay a bit, rather than one more button to keybind and remember to use.