Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds like a questline at best. Actually, reminds me a bit of the kungfu training you get in Valley of the 4 Winds, yeah ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful. I mean, it took us how many years to get one functioning toilet in the game? And even then, it's reserved for Alliance only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    No, but I am keen on wow allowing you to murder hookers.
    Black temple and Karazhan have whole hallways where you do just that
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Okay I want you to log in WoW right now and look at your toons look at every single one of them. Then come back to read the thread you created. Then again go back to WoW give it another look...

and rethink why they need a such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugix00 View Post
    Okay I want you to log in WoW right now and look at your toons look at every single one of them. Then come back to read the thread you created. Then again go back to WoW give it another look...

and rethink why they need a such a thing.
    Jokes on you if they exclusively play male gnomes. It's like a meat filled onesie for a fat kid.

Deleted
    WiiW.................