Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Another vote for the cross realm zones here.

I want my male orc to quit slouching. He better learn to stand up straight in WoD.

Cross realm zones!

Warlocks

10char
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    Seconded. Ogres for the Horde would have been better, even if they don't fit with the theme of the expansion. Perhaps the Jinyu or, far less likely but still more acceptable, the Mantid, would have fit the Horde better.
    If anything it should have been hozen for Horde, and pandaren for Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    sub fee?
    Sub fee is great... for everyone else playing. I want to be the only 1 who doesn't have to pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added: ALL mounts and titles account wide.

Removed: CRZ

Raids... never liked the concept.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying mounts
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    Flying mounts
    no one is forcing you to use them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pvp

#dealwithit
    #comeatmebro
    Wrath baby and proud of it

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like the complete set of the redpath plate set and its recolors, the sword the vargul slayers from zul-drak carry, the helm the new dk glyph skeleton pet wears, the hayabusa esq helm the shadow pan wear around pandaria, the wrath era pvp gear sold for honor instead of jp and bring the wrath weapons back.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2014-01-26 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Programmed" content/profusion of programmed feats of strength:
    -Game is becoming too much predictable, so less interesting, I was ablo to tell before each raid patch there will be a next raid with tier in it with trash in it with boss and equipement in it with 50% chance mount in it with 1 achievement per boss, if you take this away plus the art of the zone what do you have ? nothing. And the answer of this question on some raids like Old Zul'Gurub ? Something. Raids should not be large tunnels with nothing in it that make them feeling like empty raids. Look at AQ, ZG, ZA, there were usually quests, item to use inside, tokens to use to make quests and buy stuff, that is the kind of stuff to make raid enjoyable imo, as well as secret path or boss.

-We already know there will be FoS to get when killing next hm/nm boss before patch, getting 25k arena points in season x, getting rival/challenger/etc in season x, that make completionist player think Blizzard is forcing them to play, while player that don't care about FoS will play the same way as usual.

So, my point is I would like to be more suprised outside of expansion launches. Timeless Isle lastly was surprising.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2014-01-26 at 02:04 PM.

Not necessarily removed, but CC being toned down in pvp.

Also, dailies.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    more customization options for all races.

Option to only sign for lfr/lfd with people from you own realm/merged realm.
    Yes i raid, but i don't mind lfr/lfd when bored. I just want them to be from my realm, even though i have to wait longer, because people behave so much better then.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I'd like WoW to be more streamlined/sober when it comes to gear and mounts. Away with the shiny flashy bling bling stuffles!

i wanna change the outdoor world, making it more dangerous again. The mobs could be like those in the ordon sanctuary on timeless isle, where you actually go out of your way to avoid those charge mobs, or if you pull a mob you dont just ignore it because then you die.

Racials.

Either mirror them between the factions or do away with them.

I can only pick 1?

How crits work.