When is the new season?

Just trying to figure out from Blizzard comms & leaks on what's the estimate for when the new season will start.
    Assuming, current season will stop at some point for at least a week before too.
    I haven't found anything about it - just that season was confirmed, i550 and same re-colored sets than current conquest gear.

Anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
    Just trying to figure out from Blizzard comms & leaks on what's the estimate for when the new season will start.
    Assuming, current season will stop at some point for at least a week before too.
    I haven't found anything about it - just that season was confirmed, i550 and same re-colored sets than current conquest gear.

Anyone?
    There will be atleast 2 more weeks since they always give 2 weeks heads up before ending a season.
    Then there is 1 week for awards etc to be distributed. Thats 3 weeks of earliest possible season 15 arrival.

Everything else then that is pure speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post

Anyone?
    We also know that Elite Gear is staying the same colour/models and there won't be any new mounts (I don't know if this includes Gladiator mounts*).

As for the end date of this season and start of next, we don't know yet. Like the poster above said, they always give a 2 week notice and it's normally on a Tuesday, so that means the earliest it'll end is the 18th Feb (Meaning S15 starts on 25th Feb), although it might be a week or two later.

*Edit: I got a response from Holinka saying that there will be new Gladiator mounts.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2014-01-30 at 11:05 AM.