Thread: Open Raid Event

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Still looking for more for this, we have a good representation of Elementals, where are our Enhancers at.

Just signed up, i wouldnt be able to stay the whole run though, have work that night starting at 11est
    Last edited by Buddahpal; 2014-02-13 at 01:56 AM.

Deleted
    If I were playing on US I would SO do this! (567 enh)

Deleted
    Sounds awesome.. I'll echo what other has said - too bad it's US & horde.

I'll make sure to watch the stream though.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This actually sounds pretty cool. I signed up. ^^

Edit: I have a really good ENH Shaman friend from my guild, I'll have to tell him about this.

I'm all in favor of a Full shaman event.
    I'm sure we could organise it well, even have fun with it regardless of perfection.

I'm hoping we can, but we don't have a great roster yet :-( I would love to do all Shaman.

We will see what we get this week, we can push it back some if it will get more people involved. Tired of the warlocks doing all of the cool stuff.

Well, if we decided to make it all shaman, even if it's just like normal ToT to start with, we'd probably be able to get it on the front page of OpenRaid for more signups.

Yeah, I've already talked to Darrie about it and he said he would be down to front page it if it were all shaman. We could def do ToT all shaman.

Well then I vote we do that. Also, push it back a week or two since we're changing it.

Still shoot for Flex or do a ToT Clear?

I'm not certain we could effectively "tank" SoO, even on flex, so I'd suggest just starting with ToT. If that goes well, we could certainly try SoO later.

Depending on how far you move it back it could be a problem for some people. I will be busy March 13-16, not sure how far you're thinking about pushing it back.

So, I just got an email saying the new date for this "Starts Wed Dec 31st 17:00 - 22:00". Double checking the actual site I see it's on Friday, March 14th 2014 at 18:30 (mountain). Silly email, wonder if I should contact Open Raid about that mix up. Sadly the time no longer works for me as I'll be traveling then. Hopefully I can still catch the steam of it.

I might turn up for this.

It's just a tentative date right now, we will accommodate the best we can I just moved it from the 28th to give more time, discussion is welcome as always:-)

Regardless of what we do and when we do it, definitely looking forward to an all shaman (or even nearly so) event! Thanks for getting this all together, Lavalash : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, always US. ^^

25Shamans vs Dark Shaman would be awesome, if it happens let us know. I would really like to see a video of it.