Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment I currently don't have a "main." I mained a Paladin at the beginning of MoP, but after I unsubbed I got a few classes to 90 but none I can really see myself maining in the long run.

Though my current plan is to, after I level this monk to 90, main it as an alliance character in WoD, and boost an Orc Warlock for my horde in WoD.

Which one I will really "main" (as in actually raid on, be geared etc) remains to be seen.
    whatever man

Main: DK

Alt: Hunter (leveled a monk to replace it but now rolled a druid to do that)
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Cooking is a skill? In wow maybe.

Deleted
    Main is my druid since the day I started in April 2005. Don't know why, but it never seemed to bore me. Went healer > tank > healer > tank > dps > tank over the many years.

Secondary char varied between Mage, Warrior and Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually found Mists to be very alt friendly in terms of actual fun.

I've leveled at least 13 different characters to 90 and gave a lot away to friends.

Right now I'm playing my monk but leveling a Ret paladin because they'll be lore centric in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    feral druid. first character i made back in 2006 when i started. i also play a WW monk very regularly.

my other 90s are hunter, warrior, mage, paladin

In order, they have been: Enh shaman > Spriest > Retardin > DK > Spriest (currently)

10+ Year Old Account
    My first character was a warrior at the start of BC, wasn't my style at all.
    Helped a friend level his hunter to 70 and fell in love, having a pet made everything so much faster and chill while leveling & doing dailies.
    After that I made my first hunter and leveled him to 70 and did all the BC raids including sunwell, had never had so much fun in any games, I was really hooked.
    (I have leveled 4 hunters to max level including my friends hunter, It was that fun)

Years go by and I find my hunter lacking and the dead zone hunters had started to annoy the hell out of me in PVP which made me try another class. I pick up a paladin and start my first healing character which was extremely hard to muster at the start, well compared to my hunter that was. After healing most of cataclysm I wanted to try something else, so I pick a feral druid (I hate ret paladins and how they required the addon rotation at that time) which had the hardest DPS rotation in the game at the time, I learned the class and was stomping people since a good feral player at the time stood out which sadly no longer happens with any DPS classes now. Later hunters dead zone gets removed and here i am enjoying my hunter, although I'm leveling a resto shaman which also Is lots of fun and may be my new main..

So..

Hunter - H Paladin - Feral Druid - Hunter .
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter/ Warrior, starting to like warrior more than hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Mist is no answer. U man panderian? but ˇwhat CLASS+
    ............What?

What is the name of the current expansion pack? Take the first word of it. What word do you get? XD

Now reread the poster's post... It makes sense hahaha.

My main has changed so many times in Mists of Pandaria alone that I can't even give you a legitimate answer. Right now, it's my warlock.... sorta. Maybe. Other than that I have all the classes but my warrior is my main alt.

Deleted
    Warrior, levelled as arms, got into my first guild only if i went prot, i did, never looked back.

Never mained another class, alts are for making gold only, prot warrior all the way baby!

Deleted
    I play* only warlocks

*after mists, I just control, since the revamp drained all the fun to be treated as "played"

Deleted
    Shadow Priest since Vanilla. Never was a fan of switching mains, and never even touched any other priest spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue through and through. When I have the mind to play an alt a bit I miss not playing my Rogues.

Deleted
    Rogue, been my main since 2005.

Gonna have 1(+)x90 of every class by the time WoD comes out. So I have not yet decided wich one will be my "main-alt", right now its a druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windwalker Monk and then my ele shaman just hit 90. In cata I was boomkin and disc priest. I started playing in BC so throughout that xp and Wrath I only played fire Mage, didn't really get into alts until I got bored with Mages in cata.

Deleted
    I've gone through 4 changes in Mists alone. Shaman > Druid > Shaman > Mage.

Main: Warlock

Primary alt: Blood DK (w/ dps OS)

Don't bother to maintain my others (proper gems/enchants), but either at cap or in MoP content at least I have a Disc Priest (Shadow OS), Resto Druid (Balance OS), Hunter, Enhammy (with Resto OS)

My Warlock was/is my very first WoW character I rolled, and has always been my main. I honestly would like to switch it up but I'm just terrible at every other class/spec.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

DK(Started as frost, now i'm 24/7 hasteblood)>warlock>rogue>shaman>respecdruid(seriously, i change my main spec every week-.-)>paladin>hunter>dk>dk>dk>dk

....I like dks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    DK > Mage

And that's all.

Death knight and warlock are equally my mains, depending on if I feel like being a caster or melee. The only other I put much time into is rogue.