Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Are You a Good Liar? Find out in 5 seconds

Was it accurate? Good thing / Bad thing ?

I was determined to be a good liar, and it was spot on.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Apparently I am a bad liar, thats fine, keep believing that....

yea not sure how scientifically accurate this is, I drew it the "good liar" way, but I don't like to lie if I have a choice.

I think the internet makes people to cynical, so really there is no point to lying, everyone doesn't believe what you say for the most part anyways unless they know you already or you have proof. So no real point in lying.

Well I drew it in a logical manner so others could read it. Has nothing to do with whether I am extroverted, which I am not. So I think the test is basically BS.

Deleted
    This sounds just about as scientific as reading chickenbones.

Deleted
    I don't lie (much at least, lul) and I'm definitely an introvert. I drew the Q for others though (in last 2 seconds because first 3 I was thinking "dafuq, draw a Q... wat.. silly").
    BS confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Largest crock of BS of have seen in a long while...

This video puts Freud to shame.

Extrovert =/= good liar

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Largest crock of BS of have seen in a long while...

This video puts Freud to shame.
    And Freud is shame to begin with.

Stupid. I know im a bad liar (at least IMO).
    I immediatley drew a circle, but in the amount of time it took me to do that, I realized there was 2 ways to draw it, so instead of drawing it so I could, I did it so that others could see it.

Im also highly introverted.

I am not a bad liar I got distracted!! My parrot got stuck in the oven!! Three mutant wolverines attacked me whilst I was at it too!!

Deleted
    I'm a fairly good liar, not something exactly to be proud of; But i can state pretty much anything with a straight face and make it sincere sounding enough to convince others.

That video was somewhere between shit, and bullshit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I'm a fairly good liar, not something exactly to be proud of; But i can state pretty much anything with a straight face and make it sincere sounding enough to convince others.

That video was somewhere between shit, and bullshit though.
    But according to metaphysical psychology if you call the video bullshit you are right brained, which means you like flowers, and beer that isn't too hopsy. and are more likely to drive a ferrari than somebody who likes hopsy beer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    But according to metaphysical psychology if you call the video bullshit you are right brained, which means you like flowers, and beer that isn't too hopsy. and are more likely to drive a ferrari than somebody who likes hopsy beer.
    H-how did you know...

That is so stupid. According to that lunatic all introverts are bad liars.

Deleted
    I drew it the "good liar" way because if my finger had paint, it wouldn't be a real Q if I drew it the bad liar way.

I consider myself a pretty lousy liar, but I am pretty self-conscious even though I don't care about my appearance, so I guess he got that part right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    And according to actual science, the left-brained/right-brained myth was debunked years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    That is so stupid. According to that lunatic all introverts are bad liars.
    I'm an introvert, and I'm a bad liar. So I don't even try lying about anything. It's just all honestly 100% of the time, due to my bad lying skills.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    And according to actual science, the left-brained/right-brained myth was debunked years ago.
    That's why I was being sarcastic.

The reasons why were spot on - but it happens to be true that I am a good liar.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    I'm a terrible liar and a drew the Q so other people can read it.

I guess I'm just considerate?