Thread: bm bis list?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Anything special happening at 1.5sec cobra speed?
    It's just nice and even. 1.5s x 2 = 3s, fits into the 6s window very nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    This exactly, Anytime I need to cobra, it never takes more then 1 gcd to do so. This is what i mean by a "Fluid" Feeling with the rotation using the haste build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    This exactly, Anytime I need to cobra, it never takes more then 1 gcd to do so. This is what i mean by a "Fluid" Feeling with the rotation using the haste build.
    You do realize you only need like 20 percent haste plus raid buff ofc to actually get a 1.5 sec cobra . Again another terrible justification for haste . Fluid!? Give me a break. How about the fact that rapid fire had a way higher up time now . Is it more fluid to have a .8 cobra shot over a 1 second one . Seems like wastes haste to me. The whole faster cobra shot argument is a joke just like most people who post on these forums . Cobra shot does what 2 percent of your damage. Rapid fire and focus fire r up way too much for this to matter .
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-02-10 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    You do realize you only need like 20 percent haste plus raid buff ofc to actually get a 1.5 sec cobra . Again another terrible justification for haste . Fluid!? Give me a break. How about the fact that rapid fire had a way higher up time now . Is it more fluid to have a .8 cobra shot over a 1 second one . Seems like wastes haste to me. The whole faster cobra shot argument is a joke just like most people who post on these forums . Cobra shot does what 2 percent of your damage. Rapid fire and focus fire r up way too much for this to matter .
    So angry!!!11

I guess I agree, though. I still reckon Haste is better and the others are pingponging but mostly equal - but the difference between the "best" and the "worst" reforge and gem setup is within margin of error.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    So angry!!!11

I guess I agree, though. I still reckon Haste is better and the others are pingponging but mostly equal - but the difference between the "best" and the "worst" reforge and gem setup is within margin of error.
    I'm not angry. There are just a lot of post that are wrong and misleading people. If you exactly know what you are posting you shouldn't post it. Don't just make stuff up. It's why we are seeing a lot post along the lines of when do I go haste? Just because some top parsing hunters in close to bis are doing it. Doesn't mean it's optimal at lower gear levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not angry. There are just a lot of post that are wrong and misleading people. If you exactly know what you are posting you shouldn't post it. Don't just make stuff up. It's why we are seeing a lot post along the lines of when do I go haste? Just because some top parsing hunters in close to bis are doing it. Doesn't mean it's optimal at lower gear levels.
    Not once did I say that Haste build is the "best" in anyway. I only stated what prio's i used for "my" hunter.
    I also don't use the haste build because "top" hunters do it
    I use this build only because it fit's my play style, nothing more, nothing less
    Have i told people they "need" to use my build? - no not once ( only offering my opinion )

So please don't put words into my mouth.
    I have also already agreed with most in this thread that you can reforge however you like, it wont make that much of a difference since we scale so horrible with our secondaries.

What work's for me, might not work for others. I enjoy my build and the results i get with it.

Almost every xpac i end up going against the grain from most hunter's.

You also make it sound like i get haste just for the sake of getting haste. When i stop being able to make other hunters ( who outgear me) look stupid in my raids, ill think about reforging.
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2014-02-10 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Hunters GCD is 1sec.

How much haste rating would equate 1.5 sec cast time on cobra shot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not once did I say that Haste build is the "best" in anyway. I only stated what prio's i used for "my" hunter.
    I also don't use the haste build because "top" hunters do it
    I use this build only because it fit's my play style, nothing more, nothing less
    Have i told people they "need" to use my build? - no not once ( only offering my opinion )

So please don't put words into my mouth.
    I have also already agreed with most in this thread that you can reforge however you like, it wont make that much of a difference since we scale so horrible with our secondaries.

What work's for me, might not work for others. I enjoy my build and the results i get with it.

Almost every xpac i end up going against the grain from most hunter's.
    Where at any point in that post you quoted did I mention your name. In fact any post I have ever made? Please enlighten me. In fact you just proved my point I was trying to make. Read whats written. I quoted you on cobra shot "fluid" comment you made and that was a couple post back and not the one you quoted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, you quoted my post. So i responded. Weird how that works

When you quote someone, expect them to pipe in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, you quoted my post. So i responded. Weird how that works

When you quote someone, expect them to pipe in.
    Read the whole post FFs you quoted me on something that I responded to that had nothing to do with you. Scroll up and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol i can read just fine, went through 2 pages and not once did i quote you. I quoted eschatological, then you went off on your angry rant about how we spread misinformation using my quote.

I think it's you who needs to scroll up.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol i can read just fine, went through 2 pages and not once did i quote you. I quoted eschatological, then you went off on your angry rant about how we spread misinformation using my quote.

I think it's you who needs to scroll up.
    False! did you not quote me 5 post up? huh? how can u say you did not once quote me. Also my angry "rant" was off a post that Azortharion made. My post that I quoted you was about cobra shot and how it felt "fluid". So again read

10+ Year Old Account
    lol 5 posts up is after the fact(your original quote to me). geez some people. Now your just being hard headed.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol 5 posts up is after the fact(your original quote to me). geez some people. Now your just being hard headed.
    Yeah some people. Your trying to justify your stupidity and its incredible. Grats on finally getting that normal garrosh kill btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah some people. Your trying to justify your stupidity and its incredible. Grats on finally getting that normal garrosh kill btw.
    I have nothing to justify...... and let's not get started on stupidity.

No need at all to attack, don't understand why all the hate, over a quote no less.

I know right, I killed the last boss on normal ( guess it might as well been on LFR in your eyes am i rite? )
    Get off your high horse.

If being a Heroic Raider means becoming an arrogant asshole, then you sir can count me out.
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2014-02-10 at 08:20 PM.

Don't forget about the GCD that occurs after casting kill command. You won't be able to shoot 4 cobras between your KC at 1.5s

From my experience its been:

3 cobras between KC/ES: ~1.66s
    4 cobras between KC/ES: ~1.20s

But don't quote me on that because I never really enjoyed that much haste in the first place so I didn't really look into it. Maybe someone could clarify those numbers for me.

Also lets try to keep the thread on topic and constructive rather than arguing over opinions of playstyle and lel quotes, pls? thx
    Last edited by mercychan; 2014-02-10 at 10:09 PM.

I'm a heroic raider, so are many people on these forums. You get all types as heroic raiders, and some are assholes, and some use haste>crit. My CoS is actually at 1.4s, cause I R BAD.

Also, I never actually cast 4 cobras after KC. It's more that I cast 2 cobras, and have 2 other seconds for 2 instant casts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a heroic raider, so are many people on these forums. You get all types as heroic raiders, and some are assholes, and some use haste>crit. My CoS is actually at 1.4s, cause I R BAD.

Also, I never actually cast 4 cobras after KC. It's more that I cast 2 cobras, and have 2 other seconds for 2 instant casts.
    I appreciate you being the ladder Cheers

I think my Cos is at 1.53 atm

no heroic gear

10+ Year Old Account
    I have nothing to justify...... and let's not get started on stupidity.

No need at all to attack, don't understand why all the hate, over a quote no less.

I know right, I killed the last boss on normal ( guess it might as well been on LFR in your eyes am i rite? )
    Get off your high horse.

If being a Heroic Raider means becoming an arrogant asshole, then you sir can count me out.
    Woe is me. aww the heroic raider is being so mean hes an asshole. give me a break. Im only being an asshole because of how incredibly stupid you are being. This all started because you quoted something I said that had nothing to do with you (post 106) go read it (and what quoted) and see if you are mentioned in there. Then you got mad and had to defend yourself on something that no one even accused you of saying. In actuality Im not an asshole. Im just here to give some information to people who need it because some of the stuff on these forums is a bunch of nonsense. Instead of just listening to what I have to say, you had to defend your self and pick a pointless fight. Being in a top 5 u.s. guild you would think I probably know a little bit about the class. Not many hunters from top guilds post on mmo champ forums anymore and I wanted to be helpful, but this is what happens. I learned my lesson. Good day
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-02-10 at 11:37 PM.

SooOOOoooo.....

No one can sim a better setup than what I posted a few pages back? :]