View Poll Results: Are you switching mains next expansion?

Voters
216. This poll is closed
  • Yeah, its time for a change.

62 28.70%
  • No! I'm sticking with my main.

154 71.30%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Changed from Resto Shaman to MW Monk at MoP release... I will probably use the free lvl 90 boost to level an alliance character for the achiv...

Will go from my warrior to my rogue for PvP, unless warriors are changed massively to actually be fun again.
    And for PvE whatever class doesn't have a brainless rotation, probably dps or tank on ssomething ������������������

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    After 7 years of hard work, dedication and stealing loot not actually designed for my class, I'm sticking with my hunter.
    My thoughts excatly!

Nope, sticking to my Warrior, I always go back to it in the end anyways. Will be dropping tank spec, don't get me wrong I like it but I'm dropping out of raid team as a core member for WoD, will prob still raid with them due to flex, but I won't feel obligated. And I can get back the hour I cut from work for it on Fridays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made the mistake of ditching my warrior in favor of the monk (always liked the monk archetype), didn't like how WoW has made them. Will be returning to warrior in WoD.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

was mage till i tired out tanking late ICC and loved it. so i rolled paladin .. but MoP.. Pandaren AND monk? oh i love it, never hat so much fun.. i will stick to my bumpy pandaren monk and tank avery hit with a smile and roll away!

but deep in my heart, i will be a mage and he is my secret main.. cant stop loving both classes

I try to abandon my paladin every expansion but always come back to it. This time plan to just play it the entire expansion.

Never had a main that i have stuck with until MoP which was my Warlock, but i'm aiming to have my Shaman be my new main that i'll be sticking too in WoD and have my alts get to 100 and just have them for RP and Farming/Main Professions.

Warrior from TBC, Hunter since 5.4.

So, I voted yes, as it's the end of the expansion anyway, thus a new main going into WoD.

Deleted
    My warlock will forever be my main!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Try something you didn't do this expansion, maybe you didn't try Tanking(if you played as MW on your Monk). IMO Tanking is the best it has ever been this expansion, currently have 3 tanks for alts(560 Pala no cloak, 565 Monk cloak, 548 DK no cloak) which I've geared through guild alt raids and pugs.

Though, I have all classes at 90, the free 90 is a bit wasted but I might roll a 90 on another server as Alliance(all my 90s atm are Horde on 1 server) and play with my Alliance friends.
    I agree on tanking. So much fun, I love warrior/monk tanking especially.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abandon? No. Raid on in addition to, to fulfil tighter composition requirements in the smaller 20 man format? Depends what the guild needs, maybe Shaman, Mage or DK (or all three!); will be much easier to do that with the removal of shared locks between difficulties.

Deleted
    I'm so leaning towards my warrior... but truth is, I'll most likely play my Druid. I have a long history with that character.

Deleted
    Sticking with my main.

Druid still master-class!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to forever leave my shadow priest behind but i can't because it's got all my exalted reps since vanilla , tbc,wotlk,cata and mop >.< The second they either go account wide or the achievement goes account wide i can leave it behind :P

Deleted
    I will in case that mages stay in this horible state of outdated mechanis and annoying lvl 90 and 75 talens. Now i regret that i made mage inted warlock back in TBC.

Deleted
    Hunter forever and always Since Vanilla. Never even thought about switching.

Deleted
    I cant stand the warlock gameplay changes, so prolly going back to arcane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already changed to Warlock from my Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really depends. I currently have 3 characters I play occasionally. I play my monk the most, then my mage and then my rogue. If WW monks becomes the new "roflpopallCDs" spec (because of the lvl 100 talent that makes you not consume any chi when using attacks) then I'll most likely play either mage or rogue.