View Poll Results: Are you switching mains next expansion?

Voters
216. This poll is closed
  • Yeah, its time for a change.

62 28.70%
  • No! I'm sticking with my main.

154 71.30%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Warrior was my main in Vanilla, TBC, and most of Wrath. Since then, various stints with my Shaman, Paladin, and Death Knight.

I am 100% Paladin right now, I really don't like Warrior tanking or Arms/Fury DPS anymore when compared to Protection/Retribution. I just wish we had tri-spec so I can see if I like Paly healing over Shaman healing.

90 boost is going to my 60 Warlock, but I really have never liked Pet classes... we'll have to see what changes WoD brings, but I do like flinging fire and death on my Warlock. Maybe Grimoire of Sacrifice will become more of a thing, or I might fall in love with Demonic Servitude and perma-Doomguard/Infernal fun!

Probably sticking with my Death Knight or Druid, like I have since Wrath... every other class I've leveled to 90 this expansion I've kinda just left there and not actually played. (Paladin, Shaman, Rogue only made it to 87)

Deleted
    Sticking with my shamy, got so many memories of playing that char and don't feel like abandoning all those exalted reps. Might consider respeccing to enhancement though.

10+ Year Old Account
    played hunter since bc, through the dark times and through the times in the light. We never give up, we never die (deter fd duh) we gonna hunt and you know.... hunters gonna hunt
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2014-01-31 at 04:18 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    In MoP I ditched my Draenei Shaman main for a Pandaren Monk main. I haven't decided if the Monk will remain my main character in the next expansion. The free level 90 character makes this decision even more interesting depending on the changes that each class will be getting in the new expansion.

With that said, anyone else thinking about testing the waters with a new main character in WoD? If so, what are your reasons for the switch?
    My DK has been my main since Cata, and I have no intention of changing. Love my DK.

That said, I'll be using the free boost for something, but haven't decided yet. I might start an Alliance on another server to play with an acquaintance, and see how that goes. Or, I may replace my MW monk with a H Pally.

All depends on how I feel at the time, I suppose haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a ret pally in wrath, disc priest in Cata and frost DK in MOP. Love my DK but miss having a healing spec (hence why I'm putting so much time into my Monk, Shammy & Druid). Not sure what I'm going to main in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly love my Druid, but their forms get boring to look at after a bit. Thinking of gearing up my Tauren Monk or Shaman before WoD goes out.

played a holy pally from oct 2006 to a few months ago. I even leveled as Holy. When I switched factions, I leveled another paladin (back in TBC), and did it again on a different server because I couldn't afford the $25 when WotLK came out.

In my life time I probably leveled 5 paladins for myself and one friend, and never had any chance to play an alt because people always claimed "I was doomed to paladin heal"

Few days ago I finally got a chance to grab my warrior and main him. I probably am not going back to my paladin for WoD Hopefully ever, either.

Changed from hunter to lock mid ToT and dont plan on going back.

Love my Dwarf Shammy but miss tanking. Some friends are coming back for WoD but with free 90s, they want to start fresh on Horde. I'm thinking of faction changing the Blood DK over to Forsaken.

Deleted
    I'll try the new races in WoD. Oh wait...
    Maybe I'll give a shot to the new class. Ummm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know. I don't find any other class as fun for me as warrior. Hunter is very close and nostalgia got huge part in it becuase it was my first class that i started serious raiding with. I also consider rogue but thier gameplay right now is rather dull and not exciting but maybe something will change in draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not likely, I switched from my Boomkin main of 5 years to a MW monk in MoP due to falling instantly in love with monks on the beta ;p Still feeling it, so will likely keep my monk my main. That said, I do hope (with the gear changes) to be able to keep an alt or 3 raid ready as well in Warlords, something I haven't really done since Wrath.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

More than likely ditch my Mistweaver for a Priest. Having to sit on server first Garrosh because of my class is complete BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not switching from my DK now or ever! Love him too much to stop playing him. Frost is just a super fun spec to me.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually change main every expansion. Too much of the same gets boring, and few classes get true revamps.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)