10+ Year Old Account

Tidy Plates Plate Size and Shape

Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the healthbars on adds and turn them into thick rectangles? I have tidy plates on can't manage to find where to enlarge the healthbars. I currently have them as thin lines now. Annoying when you're raiding and trying to click on a mob. Thaks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the healthbars on adds and turn them into thick rectangles? I have tidy plates on can't manage to find where to enlarge the healthbars. I currently have them as thin lines now. Annoying when you're raiding and trying to click on a mob. Thaks
    What theme are you using? As well sounds like may be a resize based on threat level that you may have setup and might not be the bar itself. You should be able to set up the bars with a target dummy or a random mob out in the world. The best bet with tidy plates is to go through EVERY option there is... takes a while but really is best to get what you want out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odina View Post
    What theme are you using? As well sounds like may be a resize based on threat level that you may have setup and might not be the bar itself. You should be able to set up the bars with a target dummy or a random mob out in the world. The best bet with tidy plates is to go through EVERY option there is... takes a while but really is best to get what you want out of it.

I am a bit new on that thing. What do you mean by theme? DPS? TANK? If so, DPS.