Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Charge as we know it is being removed.

They're replacing charge with a foreign version of itself that only roots.

Therefore Charge, the iconic warrior spell, is being removed.
    You're not helping your case by resorting to hysterics and hyperbole. No one is going to read this and think, "Oh he's right, Charge is being removed."
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Not that much a problem to me. I'll still go with Double Time so someone else will need to do the Galakras Stun. I just hope that all those "Ideas" for our Talents Holinka mentioned somewhere aren't going to be a thing. While I do enjoy Warrior PvP since like.. Classic actually, I won't have any changes to Core Talent Tiers for my PvE DPS. BS/DR/SB ESPECIALLY SB!!! If that's a thing PvP can go die somewhere on the ground of some Ocean. Never needed it in WoW anyway. They should learn to separate Abiltitie's and their changes for PvE and PvP Zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    You're not helping your case by resorting to hysterics and hyperbole. No one is going to read this and think, "Oh he's right, Charge is being removed."
    You are wrong. It is not hysterics and it is not hyperbole. This is a change that nobody asked for because of its identity status.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    LOL

People are still calling it the stun tier?
    Whatever you call it, it was simply a mistake making double stun available...This was the problem to begin with and will continue to be a problem in the future.
    I just dont get why they wouldnt just fix the talent issues instead of nerfing an ability that has been fine since vanilla and is even listed as the first core ability of warriors...

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    You are wrong. It is not hysterics and it is not hyperbole. This is a change that nobody asked for because of its identity status.
    "They're removing Charge" is not hyperbole ?

Oh sweet, they're removing charge completely, warriors will be sitting ducks now

I can already see blizz realize how STUPID this change is.

A simple spell the retards working @ class balance didn't think of is

Blessing of Freedom.
    How the F*** am i supposed to stay on a healer or a target for that matter that happens to be IMMUNE to roots.
    They made it that charge off DR of other stuns to make sure the warrior reaches his target when charging,
    Well it seems they changed their minds and threw warrs chasing capabilities back to pre cata days (charge! Immune! Intercept!!!! Immunelol)
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

All they're doing is making Warbringer from optional to mandatory for PvP. Nice balancing Blizz.

Deleted
    I'm not a warrior, but for PvE it's gonna suck for them. Can't charge a mob that's running towards tank without mob turning around and punching them in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    itt players who thinks that the sole purpose of charge is to stun, and not, you know, charge quickly to an enemy.
    It's funny how true this is.

Talents
    Warbringer now causes Charge to stun the target (used to cause Charge to root a target) for 3 seconds, reducing movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds, and generates 20 Rage. (Charge's root will *not* cause creatures to turn and attack you like most roots.
    I don't know what the fuss is really about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fucking pissed about it. Definitely removes the feel of bring a warrior. I guess we can thank range classes qqing about enough. Uuuugh.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Deleted
    Lets try and keep the discussion civil please guys

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzada View Post
    I'm not a warrior, but for PvE it's gonna suck for them. Can't charge a mob that's running towards tank without mob turning around and punching them in the face.
    Nope. It's on the front page and it got posted in here twice -- mobs rooted by Charge won't switch targets.

Deleted
    there not removing charge just certain aspects of warbringer which only noobs specc into anyway thats why theres so many butthurt warriors, ive been doing fine with juggernaut for ages

/cast charge
    /cast hamstring

simple macro which is basically warbringer without the stun but if you use that macro with blitz glyph you stun 2 people anyway so it basically stuns more people with a shorter cooldown since normal charge is 20 seconds and juggernaut is 12 seconds and hamstring has no cooldown cos its not on the GCD anymore.

so if your butthurt over warbringer who cares learn to adapt and play if yo uwant a game where nothing changes go back to fucking call of duty on the xbox

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    there not removing charge just certain aspects of warbringer which only noobs specc into anyway thats why theres so many butthurt warriors, ive been doing fine with juggernaut for ages

/cast charge
    /cast hamstring

simple macro which is basically warbringer without the stun but if you use that macro with blitz glyph you stun 2 people anyway so it basically stuns more people with a shorter cooldown since normal charge is 20 seconds and juggernaut is 12 seconds and hamstring has no cooldown cos its not on the GCD anymore.

so if your butthurt over warbringer who cares learn to adapt and play if yo uwant a game where nothing changes go back to fucking call of duty on the xbox

Man this post is just full of trashtalking.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wow, really big nerf.

I'm assuming the DR from roots/snares will also share DR with the charge root. Not cool...

Charge stuns are frankly excessive, a root is more than sufficient. It's bad enough that a Warrior can basically never be kited, the stun is way over the top. I'm actually more concerned about every single Warrior talenting Warbringer.

Well I'm sure the WoD CC witchhunt will deal with all these issues eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    No Warrior asked for lol.

I've wanted them to do something about charge stun for years.

This is fucking stupid, charging to your target is the iconic part of charge, not the stun. Stun or root, they're really just a bonus (and mostly designed to get around a technical lag issue).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    Wow what an idiotic changed. Destroying a vanilla ability instead of finally realizing that storm bolt belongs in the stun tier with shockwave...

Charge is NOT the problem, having 2 medium duration stuns at the same time is the problem...
    This is true but it doesn't excuse the cheapness of charge stun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Yes, and they are very tasty.

But there is one thing that i can understand: Why not simply making charge be different for PvE and PvP: In PvE it stuns enemys like now, in PvP it roots the enemy. To nerf the stun in PvE is not necessary.

Charge
    8 - 25 yd range
    Instant 20 sec cooldown
    Requires Warrior
    Requires level 3
    Charge to an enemy, stunning (rooting against enemy players) it for 1.50 sec. Generates 20 Rage.

I don't think that would be too complicated to create.
    That would make Warbringer extremely weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Figures idiots who mash buttons and want free kills whine so the developers butcher an iconic warrior ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    This is going to be a pain whenever you charge a mob that is not in range of the tank that holds its aggro. Its going to start turning and hitting dps left and right.
    They said the root will not drop tank agro.