Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is a huge DPS loss for warriors in PVP as well (nobody mentioned it before)

Any ability, preferably colossus smash, was a guaranteed hit after charge stun. (stunned targets cannot dodge or parry)
    Not any more.

in before: Opponent roots/kite at 10% life -> warrior spams charge/execute

Your execute has been dodged!
    Last edited by Kreeshak; 2014-01-31 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    And thanks a lot PvP for shitting on my PvE and solo capabilities.
    Thus it has always been. Thus it shall always be.

Go home, PVP. You're drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about warbringer then? seeing as that talent rooted your opponent and removed the stun.

The real problem, IMO, is that the charge working as a stun basically makes it an interrupt. 12s charge+pummel+disrupting shout makes being a caster against a warrior annoying as hell. Almost impossible to ever get a hardcast off against a warrior. On they off chance that you do it gets spell reflected.

I'd gladly accept this change in exchange for the following compensation: Charge now breaks roots and slows.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    What about warbringer then? seeing as that talent rooted your opponent and removed the stun.
    Perhaps Warbringer now stuns. That might actually make me want to use it.
    Last edited by Abysal; 2014-01-31 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    for pve, i want my galakras bonecrushers stun.....
    This x1000, I mean seriously. First we have to get our asses handed to us because of shockwave being to op in pvp so they nerf it to 40sec if we only hit anything below 3 targets, fine we adapted to that but this is to much. Yes we have a lot of other things to such as 2 interrupts and spellreflect, but when both interrupts are on cd and the mob you want to charge is healing and you have no way out except charge stun them to delay the cast, (you can't spell reflect a heal) this is when charge is a lifesaver.

This is blasphemy I tell you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because this is suddenly an issue after 9 years... caving into whiney -snip- yet again.

Please try keep it constructive
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2014-02-01 at 01:57 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Obviously you don't raid *sigh* here's to inform you what I use charge for
    protectors interrupting gloom,
    sha of pride interrupting big add cast,
    galakras- interrupt fractures/shaman heals (multiple times this happens)
    Nazgrim- interrupt shamans, mages, ironblades casts
    Siegecrafter- stuns mines if they come out
    Paragons- stun bloods
    Garrosh- stun warshamans interrupts. Stun tiny adds during empowered, stun/interrupt mc's

So before you say you don't need 2 stuns and interrupts in pve make sure you know what you're talking about. I don't go here and say how pvp humps pve.
    Just cause you're butthurt by warriors in pvp doesn't mean you have to be a child and "try" to dabble in pve stuff you don't even know.

This post was directed to Hollowlithic not OP.
    Last edited by Emurse; 2014-01-31 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Should've been a reply to a specific person

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    The real problem, IMO, is that the charge working as a stun basically makes it an interrupt. 12s charge+pummel+disrupting shout makes being a caster against a warrior annoying as hell. Almost impossible to ever get a hardcast off against a warrior. On they off chance that you do it gets spell reflected.

I'd gladly accept this change in exchange for the following compensation: Charge now breaks roots and slows.

Perhaps Warbringer now stuns. That might actually make me want to use it.
    I don't want to be rude, but is seriously charge stun a problem, in a game that MOST warriors pick and overperform with staggering shout, instead of disrupting

BECAUSE NO CASTER CASTS ANYMORE?

This - in PvE - is once again hurting players that multi-task, essentially lowering the skillcap and promoting tunneling and bland play.
    (stun had a lot of use for interrupts both for spell casts as well as "gimmick" abilities like Kor'kron Skullsplitter Serrated Rampage or Kor'kron Gunner's Fire Storm or Dragonmaw Bonecrusher's Fracture

And these are just trash in SoO off the top of my head.
    Using your tools in imaginative ways is the spice of gaming, it's not a dps increase but that "utility" is what keeps things from getting boring.

Very poor changes... I could hear some arguments on the PvP side of things but wtf...

My one and only stun for PvE and now it's gone. Thanks a lot PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    rofl yeah go ahead and use your 2 other stuns and interrupts to solo that pve content because it's really hard
    Yeah let me spec stormbolt/shockwave every time I encounter a mob that is stunnable :3

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    My one and only stun for PvE and now it's gone. Thanks a lot PvP.
    You act as if warriors in PVP are charging everyone every 10 seconds and constantly stunning them, locking them out of gameplay.

Deleted
    As Korgoth said (and if i may tweak it a bit)

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Because this is suddenly an issue after 9 years... caving into whiney PvP cunts yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    As Korgoth said (and if i may tweak it a bit)
    Except that it's not and never has been an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Except that it's not and never has been an issue.
    Re-read both mine and his posts, we are both saying (granted me by quoting him) that it was never an issue for 9 years so why is it now? because of pvp.
    (god i never thought i would have to actually explain that sentence, it seems pretty self explanatory to me, it reeks of irony).
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2014-02-02 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    Re-read both mine and his posts, we are both saying (granted me by quoting him) that it was never an issue for 9 years so why is it now? because of pvp.
    (god i never thought i would have to actually explain that sentence, it seems pretty self explanatory to me, it reeks of irony).
    You were blaming pvp for the change.
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2014-02-02 at 05:25 PM.

itt players who thinks that the sole purpose of charge is to stun, and not, you know, charge quickly to an enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
    This - in PvE - is once again hurting players that multi-task, essentially lowering the skillcap and promoting tunneling and bland play.
    (stun had a lot of use for interrupts both for spell casts as well as "gimmick" abilities like Kor'kron Skullsplitter Serrated Rampage or Kor'kron Gunner's Fire Storm or Dragonmaw Bonecrusher's Fracture

And these are just trash in SoO off the top of my head.
    Using your tools in imaginative ways is the spice of gaming, it's not a dps increase but that "utility" is what keeps things from getting boring.

Very poor changes... I could hear some arguments on the PvP side of things but wtf...
    100% agree with this.

I hope it's just a datamine error because it's a bit of a slap in the face for skilled PVErs. If I wanted to stand still and hit 3-4 buttons over and over and have no fun utility for controlling the mobs, I'd be playing a paladin.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    You were blaming pvp for the change.
    Exactly im blaming pvpers and not the ability, as you initialy implied when you first quoted me.
    And what would you blame? pve? this is because of all the whining on pvp forums about warriors. If you actually think its not because of that then.............................

Also just so you can fully understand my pov, it never was nor is, charge stun, an issue in pvp and pve, its just them caving into whining (guess from what community comes form................thats it, the pvp community) and once more nerfing the wrong thing as they have done in the past.

Holinka ‏@holinka 1m
    @Dalmasca7 @ExhilMD @thebghero The datamining gave an incomplete glimpse into the overall change. Warbringer is now a 3 second stun.

https://twitter.com/holinka

Don't freak out, guize
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.