While we have Bibi and Simca's attention pls do something about all these flying threads.... MORE threads today.... why

So what announced the Hmaster last time? Or nothing? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    So what announced the Hmaster last time? Or nothing? :P
    Last time it announced Alpha.... so my guess is they are going to either come out and admit they had issues, they are going to open beta/alpha to streamers, or they are going to open the next live version of PTR.... no clue honestly

Hm, I can't tell to 100% but asked my Blizzard Employee yesterday and he told, he has no clue about Alpha start soon. He only said. He can DL a build and play if he want. But he isn't 100% involved in WOW Dev. so maybe I have to ask him again once it has started.

I think thats ok to tell, as it is common stuff.

Well.... it is also possible there is a new big build coming to it or something..... like I said I have no clue, obviously Bibi knows and he wont tell, Simca knows too....

I'll take flying threads over PANDAS ARE CHILDISH!!@1!one!!1! threads any day
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I'm surprised we haven't seen an influx in the "Blizz is taking our fun" threads about LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf the Snowman View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't seen an influx in the "Blizz is taking our fun" threads about LFR.
    More than likely thats because MMOC is more hardcore, even the official forums are pretty quiet on the subject.... although as Watcher said the other day its a rare and scary occurrence when people do not complain about new changes/features.... usually that means it is agreed on and it was in such bad shape before that everyone welcomes the change.... I can tell you first hand I could not actually complete SoO ever outside of Openraid or OQ Groups..... thats how bad SoO LFR was, but I hear positive experiences in SoO LFR all the time.... so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

HELLO THREAD! (Nothing really important, maybe later this week)
    Go home hamster, you're drunk!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'll take flying threads over PANDAS ARE CHILDISH!!@1!one!!1! threads any day
    True words, It isn't as bad.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else got that urge to lay snake traps for that hamster, freezing trap for Boub.....and get that torturing poking thing from ally quest in borean tundra to make the orange cat spill the beans.....cause I sure didn't.....

Or maybe more efficiently just unleash the hounds on him....
    Last edited by ShadeknightX; 2014-05-01 at 05:06 PM.
    The first, last and only warning to get from me...Mock me once I will Backstab you...Mock me twice I will Mutilate thee....Mock me thrice I will go ******* killing spree on you......Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeknightX View Post
    Anyone else got that urge to lay snake traps for that hamster, freezing trap for Boub.....and get that torturing poking thing from ally quest in borean tundra to make the orange cat spill the beans.....cause I sure didn't.....

Or maybe more efficiently just unleash the hounds on him....
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=39371
    Naughty little secrets

10+ Year Old Account
    Well not a secret anymore

And how to say that MCB.....your avatar might actually be a better torturing device...I mean paula dean in pink hairdo and big grin....is nightmare stuff

please change if possible ;_;
    The first, last and only warning to get from me...Mock me once I will Backstab you...Mock me twice I will Mutilate thee....Mock me thrice I will go ******* killing spree on you......Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    Hm, I can't tell to 100% but asked my Blizzard Employee yesterday and he told, he has no clue about Alpha start soon. He only said. He can DL a build and play if he want. But he isn't 100% involved in WOW Dev. so maybe I have to ask him again once it has started.

I think thats ok to tell, as it is common stuff.
    My friends there are also very confused. I guess even the Dev team is not allowed to comment much on the date of Alpha.

Imagine that one month ago they did the announcement......

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    the next Azeroth Choppers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LaQ-PjC_I

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeknightX View Post
    Well not a secret anymore

And how to say that.....your avatar might actually be a better torturing device...I mean paula dean in pink hairdo and big grin....is nightmare stuff

please change asap ;_;
    Originally was normal Paula Deen, someone told me to change it.... changed it to Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior.... got bored, found that picture somewhere, a viola! New avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, my cynical side is kicking in, and its wispering that they will wait to collide with Wildstar, because Reasons. And yah I know it isn't really a direct competition, but that annoucement on ESO's launch was pretty funny, even when the Alpha didn't start a month ago :P. Hope I'm completely wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-La...outu.be&t=6m7s
    Wow, even the team knows how we feel about the current situation with the Alpha not even being live yet

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-La...outu.be&t=6m7s
    Wow, even the team knows how we feel about the current situation with the Alpha not even being live yet
    haha nice one

They could do 6.0 PTR in June?