Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I can't decide if Fel Breaker is a boss who breaks Fel things (eg, ogre machine to kill demons) or its a Legion entity itself.
    This is one of the things I love about language (and why I took some Linguistics electives when I could):

Is it Fel Breaker, or Fel Breaker ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    This is one of the things I love about language (and why I took some Linguistics electives when I could):

Judging by what Garrosh has told them about demons and what they would do to their people, I'd say it's some demonslayer orc/ogre.

I think Fel Breaker will be similar to one of the big robot guys who walked around Hellfire Penisnula.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

Something that breaks fel, not something of fel that breaks, I would assume.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sorcerer king interests me and just reminds me to play Mage but he can't use two handed weps >.> Can't wait to see the fights and the Felbreaker though!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm confused then, is the beta playable for those invited or is it still in alpha?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzak View Post
    I think Fel Breaker will be similar to one of the big robot guys who walked around Hellfire Penisnula.
    Dunno that makes more sense in Blackrock foundry. I think its going to be a an Orc or an Ogre magi, Highmaul is the ''best of the best'' from them apperantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Something that breaks fel, not something of fel that breaks, I would assume.
    And either way, there are deep implications. What Fel things would they be breaking ? Or what Fel thing would they be employing to break other things ? This was supposed to be a Draenor with no Legion invasion, yet there is clearly some sort of Legion influence at play.

All very interesting
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I want to fight Gruul. Didn't play during BC, only time I've seen him is when I'm busy 1 shotting him.

Here's one of the comments from the Celestalon/Zarhym interview.

" So I think we're going to take it a little more slowly this time, as far as when we go into each phase. Not to say that we're just going to take our sweet time, just that we're going to steadily ramp it up, and that's partially why we decided to call it an alpha. And it has to do a lot with the new CASC system and wanting to test certain aspects of that so the initial test would not have that much content available or unlocked for people to try yet, because we're testing different things"

I really can't see it being less than 2 months of alpha and 5 months of beta based on that wording, and I really think expecting a release before November is being extremely optimistic at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    nm misread

Quote Originally Posted by Holyhelm1 View Post
    I'm confused then, is the beta playable for those invited or is it still in alpha?
    Blizzard sucks at term consistency. Just wait till streams are up when invites go out and judge from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    Here's one of the comments from the Celestalon/Zarhym interview.

" So I think we're going to take it a little more slowly this time, as far as when we go into each phase. Not to say that we're just going to take our sweet time, just that we're going to steadily ramp it up, and that's partially why we decided to call it an alpha. And it has to do a lot with the new CASC system and wanting to test certain aspects of that so the initial test would not have that much content available or unlocked for people to try yet, because we're testing different things"

I really can't see it being less than 2 months of alpha and 5 months of beta based on that wording, and I really think expecting a release before November is being extremely optimistic at this point.
    And yet you completely missed the sentence before where Celestalon said "don't judge on terms, judge on content available to be tested."

Hold your horses and wait compare to "alpha" streams with MoP content at launch of its beta.

Celestalon: Blizzard doesn't necessarily call different versions of the game different things, like ... this alpha's going to last X duration, beta's going to last X duration. I guess it's fair to say it's more like how many people we're inviting to see it now?

If they invite the same people as start of MoP beta, then a 6 month or so beta is a reasonable prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    ...I'm... not sure what you're grasping at.
    This is just indicating that Jack Gleeson (Joffrey) made an appereance in Batman Begins, I didn't even mention Gordon.
    Aeluron said he played Gordon's son.

Can we stop talking about some random actor and random TV series/movies that have nothing to do with WoW at all ? Thanks.

Speaking of the beta/alpha/whatever... when I try to download it, I get an error saying that there is an issue with my connection... I'm guessing it's because I'm in Europe ?

Homophobia is so gay.

More slowly statement: not clear if that refers to speed of inviting people or speed of unlocking more content.

Like I said from the beginning: beta length can't be determined until we see advancement from 1 stage to the next.

10+ Year Old Account
    "We removed a talent point per level because it wasn't fun having to select a passive buff every level"

"we are adding draenor perks because we want to give you a passive buff every level"

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    "We removed a talent point per level because it wasn't fun having to select a passive buff every level"

"we are adding draenor perks because we want to give you a passive buff every level"
    There's a difference between a 1% increase in haste/mastery/whatever and a +20% damage increase on a main ability.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

I'm pretty sure you just made up a statement, they got rid of the old talent trees because of cookie cutters, everyone just had the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Can we stop talking about some random actor and random TV series/movies that have nothing to do with WoW at all ? Thanks.

Speaking of the beta/alpha/whatever... when I try to download it, I get an error saying that there is an issue with my connection... I'm guessing it's because I'm in Europe ?
    Getting the same message here m8, dunno what's going on but I'm EU aswell, I assume we just wait it out but an invite is an invite, im not complaining! :P