eote/uf vs em/pe

Hello, I have been playing eote/uf for some time now and recently took a look at em/pe all the people i have talked to says em/pe is the way to go once u have the gear for it. Ive tried out em/pe and im doing substancually lower numbers as it vs eote/uf. Im pretty sure i do have the gear for em/pe to be better but im just not seeing it. Is there a particualar priority list im suppose to go off of because ive been doing everything ican ive looked at noxxic andd the prioirty list posted here on mmo nd it just doesnt feel right. Any suggestions or help or if any of my gear is wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Heres my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndsting/simple

Also on a side note witch is better the trinket off dark shamans or ebon detinator

thx again for the help/imput
    Blindsting

I would say that if you get Heroic AoC, you should start playing EM / PE on most fights. There isn't really anything special to EM / PE, just use it all on cooldown / when you have trinket procs etc. Dark Shamans trinket is going to be better the majority of the time. Detonator pulls ahead when you get godlike RNG procs i.e 9 procs in 4 minutes. If you're doing progression I'd say it's better to use Shamans' for the consistent damage.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Hey Blindsting,

I actually used EotE/UF at the begining of this tier having not raided Throne of Thunder and experienced the same issue you're mentioning that I was doing significantly less damage with EM/PE. I think half of the reason you're seeing low results is just be down to practicing as the EM/PE tallents make you heavily cooldown driven and if you're not making the most of them you're going to see lower numbers, remember that if you're just aimlessly popping EM every time it's available you will do less damage sometimes you'll want to wait a few seconds for another cooldown to become available I'm pretty sure Felocity has spoke about this in another Enhancement thread recently.
    Just play the EM/PE when you have the chance, you might be doing sub optimal numbers now but within a few weeks you will get more comfortable and it's very useful to play on fights like Klaxxi Paragons Heroic.

With the above said though playing EotE/UF is perfectly fine on all of the boss' this tier except for maybe Paragons and having just checked your sims you should be doing about equal damage as EotE/UF or EM/PE both sims came to 332k with a difference of 400 dps between the two. So even in theory there isn't a big of a difference between the two for you currently but as you get better gear though that gap should increase with PE/EM pulling ahead so I really do recommend you practice it as it is very useful.

As for your priority list the one posted in the Enhancement Guide section here on MMO at a glance looks exactly like what you should be doing.

As for your gear I'd change a few things, the Jewelcrafting Gems 480 Mastery arn't worth Socketing over the 320 Agility ones because of the stat allocation on the gems for secondary stats is the same as primary stats on the Jewelcrafter only gems. In your gear the mastery gem would have to be closer to 640 mastery for you to consider not taking the agility gem.

You shoudln't be ignoring socket bonus' you can socket the blue sockets with Sensei's (hit and master) and with some tweeks to your gemming and reforging you can get closer to the hit cap even with those gems.

As for the trinkets, I think the numbers are pretty close but with Haromm's Talisman pulling slightly ahead. Ebon Detinator is still a great trinket though.

Ty for the help and tips for those that posted last night ended up picking up heroc warforged sholders and immerious finally dropped a neck as well ill go ahead and sap out the jc gems as well. ty again for the tips and suggestions

Blindsting