Fallen Protectors - 4
    Norushen - 4
    Sha of Pride - 20
    Galakras - 3
    Juggernaut - 2
    Shaman - 6
    Nazgrim - 4
    Malkorok - 56

I can't remember the first few, but here are the recent bosses.

Heroic Spoils of Pandaria: 122 Wipes**

Heroic Thok: ~19

Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse: 88 Wipes

Heroic Paragons of the Klaxxi: Just started

** Spoils was just embarrassing. Week after week people would have issues with not switching to the Sparks, or tanks being too slow on the crates. It was finally killed when our Healers had to step up their game immensely to let extra DPS in and delay the Healing buff and other weird mechanics / set ups to make it work. Since then, we've one-shot it every week.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    cause first 8 are easy - and those who say about 1-10 tries/kill either play on cutting edge skill lv or were doin them 25 man

most of dmg this tier is spike dmg so no matter whether ur 570 or 550 if u fuck up mechanics ull die -_- (at least on first few bosses )
    people who have better skills just have way less random accident deaths then average causal Hc guild which leads to "lets wipe and redo fight from beggining"
    Although I do agree that most mechanics will just kill you if you fuck up, it seems the boss later into the instance aren't the case. Having high health on Nazgrim, Malkorok, Spoils and Thok really helps a lot. Siegecrafter is a lot easier as well with a bigger health pool. Most of the other bosses just seem to one-shot you if you fuck up. Galakras is an exception as well I guess, and I might've forgotten a few.

most of dmg this tier is spike dmg so no matter whether ur 570 or 550 if u fuck up mechanics ull die -_- (at least on first few bosses )
    Disagree - The difference between iLevel 550 & 570 is quite huge. Being able to take a few extra stacks of the Immersus debuff, or stand in his Swirl is just one example where being 550 it would kill you, while 570 it's easily do-able.

Remember, if you're 570 chances are your raid has a higher iLevel as well, so your Healers can keep up more on the intense damage phases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    ** Spoils was just embarrassing. Week after week people would have issues with not switching to the Sparks, or tanks being too slow on the crates. It was finally killed when our Healers had to step up their game immensely to let extra DPS in and delay the Healing buff and other weird mechanics / set ups to make it work. Since then, we've one-shot it every week.
    We had the same experience in my raid with spoils. Had to go down to 2-healing one side (25m), 3 on the other. Which did lead to a lot of deaths to all the aoe damage going out. Though we sometime still have problems, when we have too many new / undergeared players in the raid.

@OT: I can only guess, most of it is a lot of time ago, but iirc it was about:
    Immerseus: ~10
    Protectors: ~40
    Norushen: ~40
    Sha: Can't tell, wasn't here while progressing
    Galakras: ~30
    Juggernaut: ~10
    Shamans: ~50
    Nazgrim: ~30
    Malkorok: ~80 (and still wiping a lot due to one person screwing up and not running into the puddle)
    Spoils: ~100
    Thok: ~30
    Blackfuse: not down yet, are at ~80 and not even remotely a visible progress there (afaik wiping to the bombs, can't really tell though because I'm always on the assembly line)

and those who say about 1-10 tries/kill either play on cutting edge skill lv or were doin them 25 man
    Not touching that with a barge-pole.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-02-18 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Have I come to the fabricators meeting, this is the place right?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I'm legit waiting for the post of "Cleared all 1 shot". Counted mine off World of Logs.

Measure more in hours than in pulls...

immers- ~ 45 mins
    prots- ~ 1 HR
    Neuro ~ 2 hours
    Sha - ~ 3 hours
    Gala 3 pulls
    Iron Jug ~1.5 HR
    Shams ~3 hours
    Gen ~1.5 hours
    Malk ~5 hours
    Trash ~50 pulls
    Thok ~ 4 hours
    Blackfuse~ 120 pulls
    Paragons~ 180 pulls
    Garrosh ~ 160 pulls
    Shadow Priest Wýcked <Incarnate> Nerzhul
    Death Knight Yzf <RX> Lethon
    Boomkin Yzf <Incarnate> Nerzhul

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    ITT - high(er) end guilds mostly

Ah idk probably not many outright lies here, but these kind of threads are always dick-swinging contests, while the players that have a lot of wipes due to lack of top tier skill / wierd comp / weak link players - won't bother posting. So if it seems like your guild is struggling compared, I wouldn't necessarily put too much stock in these replies.

immers- ~ 3 Pulls
    prots- ~ 15-20ish pulls
    Noru ~ 2 pulls
    Sha - ~ 15 pulls
    Gala ~ 4 pulls
    Iron Jug ~ 21 pulls (as a 25-man we tried to do the blast back and wait out the siege phase it took us a while due foolishness)
    Shams ~ 15-20ish? (don't remember too well)
    Gen ~ about 5-7 (this one is debatable as I feel we got lucky)
    Malk ~ 13
    Spoils ~ 29
    Thok ~ 17
    Blackfuse~ Currently at 80 pulls progressing on 25% wipes.
    Paragons~
    Garrosh ~
    Last edited by Durantye; 2014-02-18 at 01:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Immerseus: ~40
    Protectors: 3
    Norushen: ~15

Nothing more yet : (

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muoric View Post
    Not saying that what they are able to do isn't impressive, but immerseus isn't it. The gear level they do the harder bosses (siege+) is impressive with the gear they had at the time.
    I'm thinking that doing Spoils of Pandaria in gear as low as 555 is even more impressive (I don't know how difficult garrosh is, mind you). I actually do not know how one would manage that. We did it with 10 higher and we had quite huge issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I'm thinking that doing Spoils of Pandaria in gear as low as 555 is impressive. I actually do not know how one would manage that. We did it with 10 higher and we had quite huge issues.
    Well a lot of classes hadn't received their nerfs yet, plus not in 555 probably more 564ish maybe higher since they farmed the early heroic bosses to get the majority of their core raiders a decent bit of gear in seperate raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Well a lot of classes hadn't received their nerfs yet, plus not in 555 probably more 564ish maybe higher since they farmed the early heroic bosses to get the majority of their core raiders a decent bit of gear in seperate raids.
    Impressive, please enlighten me as to how they would farm heroic bosses in separate raids and then progress?

Also:

Paragon
    Spoils of Pandaria 10-man Heroic
    Killed Sep 19, 2013 12:49:45 GMT
    Recorded Guild Item Level: 553.59 (10-man)
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-02-18 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Impressive, please enlighten me as to how they would farm heroic bosses in separate raids and then progress?
    he meant funneling normal mode gear into main team by doin normal week 1 in few separate teams

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Although I do agree that most mechanics will just kill you if you fuck up, it seems the boss later into the instance aren't the case. .
    yes and thats where come my "at least on first few bosses" -_-
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2014-02-18 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    Impressive, please enlighten me as to how you would farm heroic bosses in separate raids and then progress?
    I assume what he means is split normal-mode runs with 5 mains at best in the first week, then 2-3 raids with each new reset and reclear, with all gear being funneled to progression-relevant characters. That's what all the top 10 25-mans were doing for SoO, AFAIK.

Deleted
    Pretty impressive how most of you guys kill the first bosses with just a few tries, while we're wiping through the heroics I just say our line up is responsible for this :P

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius View Post
    I assume what he means is split normal-mode runs with 5 mains at best in the first week, then 2-3 raids with each new reset and reclear, with all gear being funneled to progression-relevant characters. That's what all the top 10 25-mans were doing for SoO, AFAIK.
    We did that, but he did say:

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    they farmed the early heroic bosses
    Followed by an exaggeration of item level and suggesting class nerfs made a difference pretty much undermining the effort these guilds put into progress. I'd wager he doesn't really know what he's doing.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-02-18 at 01:54 PM.

We did that, but he did say:

Followed by an exaggeration of item level. I'd wager he doesn't really know what he's doing.
    I'm only stating what Rogerbrown himself stated in his interview I may have gotten in wrong they meant funneled normal modes I apologize that you took it so seriously that apparently 1 word made anything I say unreasonable to listen to.