Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Or do they just quit game?
    Uhhh.. no? Was this rhetorical or a joke or something, or are you now claiming that all people who don't enjoy leveling stop playing? If that were the case there would be zero demand for this service and it wouldn't exist.

oh well. just another thing to spend my gold on. i dont remember the last time i used my actual money for WoW(maybe in BC.)

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I dunno... how about putting some logic into your responses then, so others don't have to fill them in for you?
    So because my logic doesn't satisfy you (to your own error), you're just going to blatantly put words in my mouth. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    So because my logic doesn't satisfy you (to your own error), you're just going to blatantly put words in my mouth. Lol.
    I pointed out with your logic the game should start selling gear as well, since "leveling to 90" is not a big deal, other things such as flex runs or gearing up in pvp are similarly not that difficult, so I guess selling gear would be ok under some circumstances. You stopped responding at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeah it depends, I just don't think it would be likely. I played the shot out of Skyrim and SC2 as well, but I played other games. I think on steam the legendary edition is aorund 50$.. do you think you could play only that for a year?
    More then likely not truthfully, but even for WoW I know I couldn't either. Considering that I'm constantly playing multiple things, even right now with WoW, Minecraft, Skyrim, Battlefield, Titanfall, Loadout, SC2, D3, RUST, and HS. (I may have missed others) I have ADD when it comes to gaming truthfully, but when I do play I enjoy them though, which in the end is all that matters, which I think sadly a lot of people miss the point of gaming in the first place is to be an enjoyable hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Uhhh.. no? Was this rhetorical or a joke or something, or are you now claiming that all people who don't enjoy leveling stop playing? If that were the case there would be zero demand for this service and it wouldn't exist.
    If you put a large time consuming obstacle in front of players that they do not enjoy and give them no option but to play through or pay $60 it stands to reason that some of them will skip the levelling content by choosing to skip the game entirely.

Deleted
    Price just means bg level botting will continue to remain popular.

Deleted
    has anyone actualy bought a boost? or it's just a placeholder?

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    has anyone actualy bought a boost? or it's just a placeholder?
    Currently looking at the character selection screen and I'm seeing the shop option, but nothing in there that has the Lv90 boost, unless my UI is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Stop pointing fingers. It's bli$$ard milking their customers.
    No way in hell.blizzard alone would never be that fucking greedy,activison shit and theire COD.worst company after EA.

1. It's meant as an easier way to get a level 90 than buying more copies of WoD and transfering chars. Not cheaper.
    2. Illegal Powerleveling services cost 100 to 180 dollar for a level 90. Blizzard is cheaper. This will be another big hit for goldsellers.

I don't see why people think this is too expensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Movie tickets don't matter here. I would challenge you to quit ALL your current games now (including now) and have plenty of fun on ONLY steam games with a budget of 60$ totalling for the year. Do you think you could do that? How much time do you think you'd get out of Witcher 2? It leaves you with 54$.
    From my 48 games on Steam, TF2 is the one I play (and enjoy) the most. And guess what, it's F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    $10 for battle chest RAF yourself to 85 in 24 hours, 1-2 days to hit 90 maybe faster. Done
    I'd love to see this done... no offense, but I call shenanigans. So in 24 hours of played time, you can level an 85 and a 44 and a 42 on the RAF account? That my friend, would be quite impressive. I know you mentioned the 300% increased experience, which is nice. That 300% is when grouped with your main account, so I guess you just have one follow the other?

Everyone has their opinion and that doesn't mean one is right and one is wrong, just don't spout of inaccuracies to further your point.

It takes me 4-5 months of 8hrs a day to get to 90....$60 is well worth it. See, I can do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, you didn't.
    You used your own logic and called it all 'pay to win' and claimed it was all the same.
    It's his logic and my logic that this is not pay to win.
    Selling gear however would be pay to win and I do not support that.

He stopped responding because at this point it's just.. nevermind..
    Feel free to explain why you disagree then, if something trivial like leveling to 90 should be something players can buy, why shouldn't other trivial things such as gear from flex or pvp gear also be purchasable? Especially considering that you can do probably 15 flex runs easily in the time it takes to go from 1 to 90. How in a game where gear and leveling are the two best ways to advance your character, do you consider gear a serious thing but leveling is not? lol, I'm serious, I wish you guys could give a logical response on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roamingstorm View Post
    More then likely not truthfully, but even for WoW I know I couldn't either. Considering that I'm constantly playing multiple things, even right now with WoW, Minecraft, Skyrim, Battlefield, Titanfall, Loadout, SC2, D3, RUST, and HS. (I may have missed others) I have ADD when it comes to gaming truthfully, but when I do play I enjoy them though, which in the end is all that matters, which I think sadly a lot of people miss the point of gaming in the first place is to be an enjoyable hobby.
    I definitely agree there. I love steam and some of the great deals, but I don't think I could ration 60$ total on steam for a whole year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    From my 48 games on Steam, TF2 is the one I play (and enjoy) the most. And guess what, it's F2P.
    Thats fine and all, but not really relevant to the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Paying the full price of a brand new game to not play a game you pay a sub for.
    Well said.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    60 dollars is a bargain. I can't see why anyone would complain about the price being too high. Maybe the drumbeat to force it to be free will start now. I remember when x-realm grouping was going to be a premium service. It's not too late folks.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Feel free to explain why you disagree then, if something trivial like leveling to 90 should be something players can buy, why shouldn't other trivial things such as gear from flex or pvp gear also be purchasable? Especially considering that you can do probably 15 flex runs easily in the time it takes to go from 1 to 90. How in a game where gear and leveling are the two best ways to advance your character, do you consider gear a serious thing but leveling is not? lol, I'm serious, I wish you guys could give a logical response on this.
    What if, some of us don't like that you can buy a boost at all?

I bet that Blizzard 'leaked*' this on purpose to gauge the community's reaction to the price

*and yes, by leaked I mean briefly let it show on the shop interface.