Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No matter what the price was some people will say its too high, some too low and some just right... It's always the case with everything :/ Especially porridge... Nobody seems to have read and understood that story it seems.

Not as bad as i thought, looks like ill be gaining 2 or 3 more 90's

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    fuck them. 60 is waaay too much. guess i'll cancel until it's lowered.
    or you could... you know, not buy it.

Why do people keep saying .. bliz store sells gear.. IT DOES NOT SELL GEAR omg!.. and those who say its paid to win.. Why cant i buy my Legendary gear off bliz store for 100 bucks.. OH wait WUT there no gear on bliz store to sell.. oh yea.. i guess it is paid to win since gear on bliz store is better then Heroic Warfroge OMGROLFSTOMPYOUWITHMYGEARMOREEPICTHENYOURS. wait wut.

ugh to people and there "Paid to win" clearly you can buy something that is 100% better then you can get in game >.>

Good, it'll turn people off from using it at this price.

60 sounds good to me!! for what you get out of it. If it was cheaper, people would buy them and shelf the characters and never play. At least there's a (time) incentive to leveling a 90, so now a (money) incentive to buy one.

Deleted
    Whatever the price, someone will be upset. I couldn't care less what the price is, whether a person cruises to max level or not has absolutely no effect on me. If I were still playing I probably wouldn't consider using this anyways since we get a free one regardless.

Holy CRAP that's high!!!! 60 bucks!!!!!! I was so wrong thinking they would be around 25$. This is not happening for me. And my free boost will be used in next expansion if there's a new race/cass. No point in paying $60, except if you have ALOT of money on your hands.

Needs to be more expensive.

And with this the quality of LFR just dropped more Lol! *Insert more people who don't know what there doing*

Called it.

60 dollars means people won't abuse it so all of you fear mongers crying that the sky would be raining down droves of idiots who have no idea how to play can sleep easy.

Quote Originally Posted by scabobos View Post
    Perfectly reasonable price point. It costs $30 to change ur damn race, what did you expect? 1-90 takes a week of my time at the very least... I'd pay this if I really wanted a lvl 90 of something.
    Which are way too high even for a FTP game, Thats the problem. Since WoW is not a FTP game.

Deleted
    How they can get away with first the cash shop and now P2W features such as character boosts is beyond me. Absolute joke of a game these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    that price is a great thing. It would discouraged people of using it for all their characters..
    Or they will ruin them and make more money.

Either way i'm satisfied. It could be a disaster if the price was very cheap
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

Am I the only one confused about the "The US servers went back online after the maintenance" part? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see they're making it a prohibitive cost.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

It needs to be high to discourage people from skipping through the game. I'm fine with this price.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    The downfall has started.
    Did I travel back in time? I remember hearing this back in 2008 with sparkle pony.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Pretty reasonable price, still cheaper than buying all WoW expansions then transfer the free 90 to your main account.

Just mind boggling. Blizzard charge a craptastic amount for an ingame service in a subscription game, and there are people either cheering them, or saying that they wished it was more expensive. Blizzard have managed to turn their customers into a group that has Apple fanboys looking sensible.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.