Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanesca View Post
    World of Preggercraft confirmed new expansion featuring Aggra and her new boo boo where we go forward in time with the delorean to fix her kids, but uncle mankrik steals the delorean and goes back in time to make a separate timeline where his wife isn't missing
    Thrall's baby confirmed as Med'an 2.0
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    I belive Draka (mother of Thrall) was pregnat during the events of Rise of the Horde.

World of Preggercraft confirmed new expansion featuring Aggra and her new boo boo where we go forward in time with the delorean to fix her kids, but uncle mankrik steals the delorean and goes back in time to make a separate timeline where his wife isn't missing
    Ooh the possibilities! Imagine the new profession(s), or the possibilities of a garrison-like feature with that expansion! /nerdgasm

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Mostly I think they figure that it's not worth making a model specifically to denote pregnancy, especially given the fact that by the time it's showing most people would probably prefer not to be in the front lines of battle. The instances where it'd be handy are just few and far between enough that the work would be better spent elsewhere.
    Good point, obviously making a set of pregnant models isn't a great use of resources when we are all waiting months for them to simply remake the basic 20.

More it was just it seems like a lot of people dying in not only the conflict between Horde and Alliance, but with every new xpac and a mountain of new terrible things happening in the world every year you have to think that there would be a severe population drop as of the past decade in Azeroth. The kids at Org/SW's Orphanage can't possibly cope with all those losses every year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I mean just because story characters aren't making babies doesn't mean the rest of civilization is. As far as we know life in Stormwind, Ironforge and Darnassus (can Night Elves even reproduce?) is relatively stable.
    True, but you never really see the kids. Maybe humans, and dwarfs are going at it. Gnomes I guess have their own situation... <_< Anyway it just seems like the general pop would have to be going at it around the clock to keep the front lines stocked. That's like the most terrible thing iv written in months.
    Although I don't really know about NE. I think they can reproduce but now that I think about it are there even any child Elf models in the game? Kinda thinking Elves are going through a bit of a dry spell. Probably because of the NE/BE male dance. Wouldn't touch them either ladies.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot, this guy won the Thread btw.

Deleted
    In azeroth babies aren't born, they spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly the mother of Prince Douchely of Priestcraft was.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    I know it sounds weird but work with me for a sec, has anyone in the history of warcraft seen someone pregnant? I just thought about it looking at the new char models and realized that aside from the undead(who have had a boom of population after Wrath) must be loosing population right? I mean the world isn't that big.
    I think there are orphan Draenei Azerothians can adopt anyway, instead of breeding like animals. Or orcs.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Two obvious ones, off the top of my head: Aggra is pregnant during the end of Cataclysm. There is a pregnant female tauren involved in the Horde quests in Krasarang Wilds.
    WHY!? WHY!?!?!?!?!? *runs out of the forest, crying*

Leza and Dezco is a loving story that ends saddening, too sad... really.. *sulks behind a tree*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    A pregnant model is kind of silly. Really, there's better use of art asset creation.
    Because it would take hours upon hours to distend the abdomen of the female models, am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Because it would take hours upon hours to distend the abdomen of the female models, am I right?
    Weeeeell, Wildstar has a pregnant NPC, actually 2 from what I have seen. With a model to show she's pregnant. Though of course, it's not really a high prio for Blizzard. As well, it does take time to smoothen the model. The stretch of the model is easy, it's the smoothen of the actual model that takes a little extra.

Think it's already well done for Blizzard that you experience a birthing, of course you don't see it graphicly, but you experience the happening of it.

With a sad conclusion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..