AIO water cooler recommendation

Hello there fellow MMO'ers!
    I was wondering what kind of AIO water cooler would be best suited for a Corsair Carbide Air 540.
    Ive been looking at the Kraken X60, but not sure if its the best around. Price is not a problem at all, as long as its an AIO.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    I was wondering what kind of AIO water cooler would be best suited for a Corsair Carbide Air 540.
    Ive been looking at the Kraken X60, but not sure if its the best around. Price is not a problem at all, as long as its an AIO.
    If price is not a problem, you really should look into a custom loop, even if that means getting someone to do it for you

That said, the Kraken X60 or the Corsair h100i are both great options(the latter being a bit cheaper, but performing very closely to the kraken).
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    If price is not a problem, you really should look into a custom loop, even if that means getting someone to do it for you

That said, the Kraken X60 or the Corsair h100i are both great options(the latter being a bit cheaper, but performing very closely to the kraken).
    How big of a difference does a custom loop do?
    Ive been reading up alot about the EK kits, but how hard is it to assemble?
    I do not have anyone to do it for me, usually im the one building PC's for my friends and family xD

How big of a difference does a custom loop do?
    Ive been reading up alot about the EK kits, but how hard is it to assemble?
    I do not have anyone to do it for me, usually im the one building PC's for my friends and family xD
    I have done exactly 0 custom loop cooling, but it generally is worth the effort(if you can afford it and are willing to dabble in it/pay someone to dabble in it) and works better than a AIO as well as giving you room to slap some waterblocks on your GPUs. I'm pretty sure there are kits available that require some installation(hooking up the reservoir, fittings and hoses) as well, though someone a bit more knowledgeable would be a better target for that kind of question
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

If you wanted to do a custom loop the best place to start is a complete kits like these. You'll probably have to buy extra stuff too, that's just the way with custom kits. It gets expensive. It's also a fuck around and needs much higher maintenance than air or aio coolers. Basically unless you genuinely enjoy working on your pc and are prepared for the extra work, I wouldn't recommend it. The performance boost isn't that major either unless you plan to really push benchmarks. That being said if you want to pursue it i'd be happy to help, it is rewarding to do.

Aside from that i'll second the corsair h100i but I know little of the krakens performance personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    If you wanted to do a custom loop the best place to start is a complete kits like these. You'll probably have to buy extra stuff too, that's just the way with custom kits. It gets expensive. It's also a fuck around and needs much higher maintenance than air or aio coolers. Basically unless you genuinely enjoy working on your pc and are prepared for the extra work, I wouldn't recommend it. The performance boost isn't that major either unless you plan to really push benchmarks. That being said if you want to pursue it i'd be happy to help, it is rewarding to do.

Aside from that i'll second the corsair h100i but I know little of the krakens performance personally.
    Thanks for the link Was looking there, and found their danish retailer where i could order it from. The one i think would be sufficient for my needs is the "XSPC RayStorm 750 EX240 WaterCooling Kit", do you know anything about it?
    I would need to buy that and the Air 540 case, but how hard is it to assemble such water cooling kit?

Thanks for the link Was looking there, and found their danish retailer where i could order it from. The one i think would be sufficient for my needs is the "XSPC RayStorm 750 EX240 WaterCooling Kit", do you know anything about it?
    I would need to buy that and the Air 540 case, but how hard is it to assemble such water cooling kit?
    Not difficult at all really, more time consuming and fiddly. The most difficult part is getting the tubing done in my experience. As for the kit that'd be fine for a cpu only loop but the rad might be too small for a cpu/gpu loop but it's late and there's maths involved to work it out. So here's a site to help you get your head around some of the aspects of water cooling.

martinsliquidlab.org

Deleted
    The Corsair H80i is a pretty solid option. Ambient temps aren't great but it shines during heavy load, keeping temps fairly low even on an OC'd 4670k at 100% load.

http://i.imgur.com/GjkWKoT.jpg Stock@100% load
    http://i.imgur.com/SQoxxD9.png 4.5Ghz@100% load

It's a pretty darn solid cooler for its size and pricetag.

Deleted
    Closed Loop AIO Liquid Coolers: 14-way Mega Roundup Review @Anandtech

I think the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme is worth mentioning as well.

Price/performance the Corsair H75 is pretty good.

One thing I don't see mentioned is, what are you actually going to cool with this? No reason to go overboard if something cheaper will do the job just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Closed Loop AIO Liquid Coolers: 14-way Mega Roundup Review @Anandtech

I think the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme is worth mentioning as well.

Price/performance the Corsair H75 is pretty good.

One thing I don't see mentioned is, what are you actually going to cool with this? No reason to go overboard if something cheaper will do the job just fine.
    Currently im running with an I5 4670K 4.6Ghz and the GPU is an MSI 760 2gb Gaming. Would like to get both cooled by some kind of cooler, not necessarily right now, but would like to be able to expand.