Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    •Casters have slightly too many instant cast spells, especially healers that can keep themselves alive without ever using a spell with a cast time.
    Are they kidding? I hope this comment is directed towards Hunters

solo scenario's "forced" on the player? As much as BG's, dungeons, raids, questing in the open world, playing the game and posting in MMO-Champion is
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-02-25 at 12:53 PM.

Please stop with solo scenarios, please.

Why? whats wrong with them? Out of the small handful used, what was troublesome? What was so different from the open world content? And how is it wrong and awful and indicative of having them removed?

Quote Originally Posted by goldrake View Post
    Ehm, ... dungeons to easy, to hard, too .... and what about HIPER STRONG TANKS or dps or healers that have no busines being in to low instances that RUIN completely enjoyment to others? What I really hate and is reason why i stop playing any Wow expansion after leveling all my alts to max to have some egomaniac tank with zillion hp and rest, that just rush through instances alone. No need for any sap or alike, no planning, .... for long time now. Blizzard lost me after Wotlk. And with every expansion they do more mistakes. As there is LOW ilvl limit there should also be UPPER ilvl limit or such egomaniac player should be automatically downgraded to be suited for normal or heroic dungeon. So we still leveling players can enjoy again. Or make separate kind of 5mans.
    Over applying the "downgrade ilvl" will make getting better gear more and more irrelevant. People eventually outgear content. Live with it. Dungeons aren't meant to be relevant down the line of the expansion as they are at the start for the WHOLE wow population.

And you most definitely don't PUNISH an entire population because of a few supposed "egomaniacs" who are going to be egomaniacs even with your suggestion.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-02-25 at 01:01 PM.

Casters have slightly too many instant cast spells, especially healers that can keep themselves alive without ever using a spell with a cast time.
    I must be playing the wrong healers then. My Resto Shaman and Discipline Priest do not have these instant-cast spells that keep me alive. Riptide? It's a HoT that isn't going to mean the difference between life and death. PW:S? Again, it may buy me a few seconds longer but hardly qualifies as "keeping me alive without ever using a spell with a cast time".

This comment concerns me a lot as one of the things that seriously lacks with my main (the Shaman) is not having an instant cast heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying the thought of Gul'dan's alliance, though I do not think it is a conventional alliance as many of us would think, but similar to how the Forsaken joined the Horde. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Gonna assume the several warlords in the first raid tier comment means the raid following release, not BRF and HM, where we'll see Blackhand.

I think gul'dan will be manipulating us.

seriously this is the guy who was the evil horde orc before there was a evil horde, he MADE them that way in more ways than one.

This dude experimented on men, women and children, whether other races or his own. His shadow council puts the twilight cult to shame. And this is within "WoD" time.

"Beta is Soon™"

What a joke. They're going for the record, ICC was nothing.

"a third world boss could unlock that drops some Heroic raid quality gear."

Another wonderful joke. Yes give LFR window lickers heroic gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kevins View Post
    Are they kidding? I hope this comment is directed towards Hunters
    Hunters aren't casters- in fact they work a lot different than casters do and have a resource system that gets completely depleted in 3 shots. Hunter's are more akin to ranged rogues than they are to casters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    I must be playing the wrong healers then. My Resto Shaman and Discipline Priest do not have these instant-cast spells that keep me alive. Riptide? It's a HoT that isn't going to mean the difference between life and death. PW:S? Again, it may buy me a few seconds longer but hardly qualifies as "keeping me alive without ever using a spell with a cast time".

This comment concerns me a lot as one of the things that seriously lacks with my main (the Shaman) is not having an instant cast heal.
    I'm with you on that. I don't get where my shaman has more than one insta cast heal.
    "When you've got to get down, but can't find the elevator, you have to do it any way you can. Even if it's with a shovel."- Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
    Juju's kgpanels: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jujus-kgpanels Juju's blog: http://mouthygoblin.weebly.com/jujus-blog.html#/

I'm finally going to cave and ask. What's the deal with "Blue Tweets" always being so old? I mean, I can understand a couple days, but damn near every one of those tweets was from 3 weeks ago. I used to come here to get all the latest WoW news, but now it seems like I'm coming to get a refresher on things I already read on other sites.

Hmm this is kind of a letdown, when i read the rule about the old AV i thought YES, they are bringing it back, the new one is over way to fast, and mechanics in place aren't used, the old one was much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Gonna assume the several warlords in the first raid tier comment means the raid following release, not BRF and HM, where we'll see Blackhand.
    That would be the second tier. The first is the one that comes first (BRF/HM).

Huh, guess there will be several warlords in 6.0... So two or three... Blackhand will appear for sure, Ner'zhul apparently shows up in the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, so the question is, who will show up and are we talking about warlords in raids or in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Beta is Soon™"

What a joke. They're going for the record, ICC was nothing.

"a third world boss could unlock that drops some Heroic raid quality gear."

Another wonderful joke. Yes give LFR window lickers heroic gear.
    Considering WoD's Heroic is what you call Normal today... not a big deal. I'd have an issue with it if it was Mythic gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Considering WoD's Heroic is what you call Normal today... not a big deal. I'd have an issue with it if it was Mythic gear.
    It is mythic. They're still calling it "heroic". Look at the full quote. First two world bosses would be like they are today giving "normal" mode loot. Then much later in the tier they'd start handing out "heroic" loot.

When they mean later on they mean 3-4 months when progress is well past over and next content patch is almost imminent, no need to be so butthurt because some casual will get 1 maybe 2 heroic pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    When they mean later on they mean 3-4 months when progress is well past over and next content patch is almost imminent, no need to be so butthurt because some casual will get 1 maybe 2 heroic pieces.
    Oh I will be butthurt. I and my guildies have to wipe over and over again and actually earn the gear while someone in quest greens can tag a boss and just go make a sandwich and get the same gear? Yeah, I'm not ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    Oh christ, not more solo scenarios forced on the player. This is a MMORPG, stop pretending it is a single player game (and a quite gutted one at that, when it'll always be bottlenecked by its MMO nature). Making you go through a bunch of solo instances just to get to the Isle of Thunder dailies was very obnoxious.
    You probably have 100+ days played on your main, and that might be a low estimate, yet people keep getting upset over 15 minutes of solo instances? I think you might be losing a little perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Oh I will be butthurt. I and my guildies have to wipe over and over again and actually earn the gear while someone in quest greens can tag a boss and just go make a sandwich and get the same gear? Yeah, I'm not ok with that.
    Lol, who raids hc/mythic for gear? I do not care who else gets the gear I am getting.