Am I the only one?

That is overly excited to see if they put Thrall in his old gear? It looked amazing and felt nostalgic to see those korean videos and Thrall was in his black and yellow <3 It's such a small touch but I've always hated the new Thrall look.

Deleted
    Stooooop it >.<

There have been so many threads titled "Am I the only one?" recently and it's annoying

Firstly, no you are never the only one.

Secondly it's impossible to know what the thread is about, the title is supposed to give some information about it's content so that you can judge wether it seems interesting or not. "Am I the only one?" doesn't tell me shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Stooooop it >.<

There have been so many threads titled "Am I the only one?" recently and it's annoying

Firstly, no you are never the only one.

Secondly it's impossible to know what the thread is about, the title is supposed to give some information about it's content so that you can judge wether it seems interesting or not. "Am I the only one?" doesn't tell me shit.
    Sorry, I don't browse that often. And I didn't really think about it, my bad.

Deleted
    I hope his model is filler, i'd actually prefer they shove the armour on his Cataclysm model. He looks like he's suffering from facial swelling in the current orc model with that hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Sorry, I don't browse that often. And I didn't really think about it, my bad.
    Please do think about it next time. Everybody knows it's fishing for attention- almost 8 million people play this game and you really think you're the only one? Not even close.

Thrall's old gear sucked in my eyes, he deserves something better but not those huge anal beads he's got around his neck now. Warchiefs and other big lore characters should have great and unique armor sets that make players drool over them.

Yes OP, you are literally the only person on Earth, including the person who decided to actually design and implement it and all the people in charge of approving or denying their decisions, who thinks this was a good idea.
    Well done you special unique snowflake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, I would be glad to see less of the green jesus, but that won't be happening.

Deleted
    If we've got to have Thrall, I'm at least glad he's not going all Go'el on us. So I guess in that sense I'm excited to see it. Seriously though, after WoD Thrall needs to take a looong break. Him dying is too much to hope for, but he shouldn't have any more than a cameo for the next 2 or 3 expansions and he should certainly be absent entirely from 7.0.

I kind of wanted a mix of the robes+armor like in this pic: http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...hrall_WoD.jpeg

But ya, it's awesome

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea the Anal beads were bad.. if they could put like a robe/cloak of the robe hes wearing on live so you sea hes original armor underneath it.. like seriouesly put hes doomhammer on the back and bamn how awesome is that?>

I kinda like Thrall in a dress. Looks.....cute? ^.*

people seriously need to learn some Topic naming 101

LIke naming it after the topic of discussion.

There's no talk of Highlander or the Matrix in this topic, so I am disappointed.

All models in beta and pre-beta should be considered placeholder and position for general "Taste".

I would assume in an open war situation, Thrall would put his armor on.

Hehe, people and their "omg someone think he is special, MURDER HIM!"-attitude... You all are so cute that you bash a poor fellow for either a misunderstanding OR that he actually want to feel special and unique.... SO F*ING WHAT? For god sake let him think so! o.O

Tho I agree that the title sucks balls and should reflect the content instead of just a completely unrelated oneliner...

OT: Nope, loads of people probably feel the same and agree with you that Thrall is awesome in his old look!

I liked his shaman look, I liked his old look.

Variation by plot progress is nice to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think his model is a placeholder He will get brand new high detail texture doomhammer armor.

Btw...Don't you think that guy playing this demo was worst player ever...srsly no posions on rogue, clicking etc...I think world 1st look at the game should be done by at least decent person that knows the game quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Frankly, I would be glad to see less of the green jesus, but that won't be happening.
    The Fisher King, you fiend. The Land and the King are one. The Beggar King. You know nothing. NOTHING.
    Last edited by Yig; 2014-02-25 at 04:12 PM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Really looking forward to him putting his armour back on, we need good ol' green jesus to stop being a politician and pick Doomhammer back up and smack up some bitties with it. His robe-plate armor should look really badass.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    I hope his model is filler, i'd actually prefer they shove the armour on his Cataclysm model. He looks like he's suffering from facial swelling in the current orc model with that hair.
    There's concept art of him having his armor on for Warlords where he's all lean and shit. His model, and the model for the Warlords, likely aren't finished yet. It's not even in beta, so things like that do look ugly, and even in beta there are still many things that look like shit (like Lich King with human animations as an example.)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    yea the Anal beads were bad.. if they could put like a robe/cloak of the robe hes wearing on live so you sea hes original armor underneath it.. like seriouesly put hes doomhammer on the back and bamn how awesome is that?>

Stop calling those monk beads anal beads you plebeians. Fucking Blademasters wear those things, how fcking dare the judgemental mob take what is pure and distort it in their meme like canards over Thrall being used as a central character for one fucking expansion based on elementals. I've been waiting for a mantle of beads that like for my blademaster for 9 years with a sashimono and now I see you cretins calling them anal beads? Space goats was bad enough.

Now everything by association with your little pet peeves with Thrall is negative. It will never end with you faceless cannibals. You will swallow the world in your jaded pithy appetites, we need space on the cross now to hang the next tomorrow. I've got to get out of here. Nothing is sacred now. Not even the majestic creotard.

If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW