Thread: Changes

Changes

So my big question about WoD is this item squish. I have no problem with it and dont mind at all but im confused as to how leveling is gonna work. By leveling i mean from 1-90. I'm sure its been talked about but im still confused as anything about it.

So bascially when I'm leveling up to 90 and hit 90 ill be doing say (for example) 50k crit but then when i go to level in the new draenor content ill be doing 10k crit ? Wont that mean that the health of everything in the game will have to drop ( such as lich king to MoP content) since its going back to the BC days? I feel as though i may have misunderstood but it just doesnt make sence to me.

Everything (above level 60) is squished, and will loose stats. EVERYTHING.

Sub 60 doesn't need squishing, as it already was on a linear gear progression, ie : a level 55 player gets level 55 items. Above 60 there are big jumps to compensate for endgame raid tiers, like Hellfire Peninsula being 80+ ilvl instead of 61, to compensate for AQ and Original Naxxramas, and Borean Tundra being 138 ilvl instead of 71 to compensate for BT / Sunwell.

Theses jumps are being "squished", hence the name.
    Last edited by Somnium; 2014-02-25 at 08:06 PM.