Thread: I demand credit

10+ Year Old Account
    How hard is it to press a button? Let me answer that for you, it's not. Since it requires no skill other than positioning yourself, it doesn't count as a kill. The first thing I did after hitting 80 the day after Wotlk release, I went into a EOTS and would sit in middle thunderstorming people off... from there I would do AV's and knock people off the bridge infront of the alliance base. What I miss most is thunderstorming AFK people who are flying on their mounts, watching them soar through the air to their death. Man I really couldn't stop laughing at how many people would make a horde toon just to bitch at me. Usually i'd just ignore them or i'd say "deal with it" and then ignore them. I love thunderstorm and it's fun, but what you're demanding is idiotic. Never should thunderstorming someone off an edge give you an HK, there's no skill.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

With all of the charges and shadow steps in this game I am shocked it doesn't.

Well i deserve credit for standing in position to not get myself knocked off the edge

Deleted
    I derserve credit

Because of reasons

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's absolutely no reason you should get credit for that.

Getting a kill means using your class's skills to overcome the counters the other class has.

Aside from positioning there is no way to counter a knockback. There is no button I can push that makes me reach down and grab hold of the edge of the bridge and pull myself to safety.

Unless they implement that and I'm not skillful enough to trigger the counter to your cheese move you don't get credit for my death.

But if you miss it. I will split you open from head to crotch and stand laughing victorious in the bloody pile of what you once were.

if thunderstorm does damage and the enemy dies soon after it should reward a honorable kill, not a killing blow tho

Quote Originally Posted by Artsal View Post
    There's absolutely no reason you should get credit for that.

Getting a kill means using your class's skills to overcome the counters the other class has.

Aside from positioning there is no way to counter a knockback. There is no button I can push that makes me reach down and grab hold of the edge of the bridge and pull myself to safety.

Unless they implement that and I'm not skillful enough to trigger the counter to your cheese move you don't get credit for my death.

But if you miss it. I will split you open from head to crotch and stand laughing victorious in the bloody pile of what you once were.
    If you cant heroic leap back onto the bridge, you should delete your warrior and roll a huntard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    If you cant heroic leap back onto the bridge, you should delete your warrior and roll a huntard.
    Or charge, you can charge the shaman after tstorm too, I've done it before.

Since when is ganking someone at 10% health skill? Yet, you get an Honorable Kill from it. Stop saying getting HK's is for skilled people. If I throw someone off Lumber Mill in Arathi Basin and they die, I get an Honorable Kill. Why is it not the same in Eye of the Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    How hard is it to press a button? Let me answer that for you, it's not. Since it requires no skill other than positioning yourself, it doesn't count as a kill. The first thing I did after hitting 80 the day after Wotlk release, I went into a EOTS and would sit in middle thunderstorming people off... from there I would do AV's and knock people off the bridge infront of the alliance base. What I miss most is thunderstorming AFK people who are flying on their mounts, watching them soar through the air to their death. Man I really couldn't stop laughing at how many people would make a horde toon just to bitch at me. Usually i'd just ignore them or i'd say "deal with it" and then ignore them. I love thunderstorm and it's fun, but what you're demanding is idiotic. Never should thunderstorming someone off an edge give you an HK, there's no skill.
    Someone took this post a little seriously. But it is a bg. I play a hunter for one of my toons. Lets say we're in the middle of eots. It is about as hard for me to spam pve rotations on some unsuspecting warrior as it is to land an explosive trap next to his feet. Don't get so bent out of shape over someone messing around over a bg kb lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by worstpvperus View Post
    With all of the charges and shadow steps in this game I am shocked it doesn't.
    Yeah bu neither of those abilities send and enemy flying into the depths of the twisting nether in EOTS do they, charge is a mandatory ability warriors need if we didnt have it nobody would play a warrior tbh

If people can get HK's and KB's for killing bots, we should get them for thunderstorming non-bots off the mid in EOTS.