Deleted

Red face No valentine posts?

So the valentine was yesterday, but I dont see any stories of what happend in here?

Anyways if to any interrest I could probably start one.
    This valentine I did something that I did not think I would be able to do, I was quite sure I was gonna bail on this just before I was gonna do it.
    There's this girl I know, I kinda like her and been talking to hear for meh probably half a year or so, but we didnt talk much the first part, its first the last few months that we actually started talking. She kinda had a tough breakup not so long ago and she was extremely sad about it it was devestating to experience her this sad, I wanted to be there for her but she was not happy to see anyone (understandable) So what could I do?

I though a few days of what I could do only to notice valentine was just around the corner, I asked her what she was gonna do on valentine and she just said the 'usual' "eat icecream watch videos and be sad" so I decided that I could maybe change that a little bit.
    Went to the stores and bought the biggest box of chocolate I could find, an extremely soft and cute teddy, took some cardboards from home cut it so it would fit my idea.
    When she opened the door to my gift, I was not there (I had to respect her decision on not having visitors?) but there was the gift, a cute teddy on a box of chocolate with the note "It's freezing out here - Please let me in" (in a different language tho)

Didnt take her long before she noticed who it was, believe I was driving for a few minutes and the message came from her;
    "This is the cutest thing I've ever seen, please come back"

The valentine I was planning on sitting home feeling sorry for myself, turned out to be one of the greatest valentines of my life.

What did you guys do?
    And did you have a good valentine?

15+ Year Old Account
    i firmly believe that valentines day is a hallmark holiday and i do not partake in it.
    that said, i don't need a friggen holiday to have a romantic evening with my girlfriend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i firmly believe that valentines day is a hallmark holiday and i do not partake in it.
    that said, i don't need a friggen holiday to have a romantic evening with my girlfriend.
    Fair enough, seemed a bit extreme but every person has their way of looking at things. It somehow reminds me of the whole "getting married" thing, never quite understood it. The celebrations is nice but whats the actual meaning in the end. I do believe that days like valentine is something nice tho, showing your appreciation to other people.

I don't have anything against Valentines day, but me and my husband don't really make a big deal out of it. I think it's because somehow (I don't know how with all the advertising on TV and everywhere else) we kind of forget about it until the last minute. Then it's like, well, let's just eat candy and watch Doctor Who. So that's what we did

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MomoMonsterr View Post
    I don't have anything against Valentines day, but me and my husband don't really make a big deal out of it. I think it's because somehow (I don't know how with all the advertising on TV and everywhere else) we kind of forget about it until the last minute. Then it's like, well, let's just eat candy and watch Doctor Who. So that's what we did
    Sounds relaxed, but u were together on valentines, thats all that matters. You dont need to go get a fancy dinner or box of chocolate or anything, just being together doing something together is what makes a valentines for me. This year I did something to change the mood of one that I care, the fact she asked me to come back was just a surprise bonus for me ofcause.

(That is ofcause my opinion about it, everyone has their opinions ^^ )

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up, forgot to eat breakfast, showered, went to work for 8 hours, got home, got on my computer, and went to sleep.

Pretty fun day overall.

I'd say I forgot V-day was yesterday but that's impossible since I work at a grocery store. ;_;

I did silently laugh at all the "forever alone" people though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I woke up, forgot to eat breakfast, showered, went to work for 8 hours, got home, got on my computer, and went to sleep.

Pretty fun day overall.

I'd say I forgot V-day was yesterday but that's impossible since I work at a grocery store. ;_;

I did silently laugh at all the "forever alone" people though.
    Not even sure what to respond to this feel sorry that not much interresting happend.