Deleted

tauren boots for transmog

so as wek now sadly not every tauren boots have model over it hoofs compared to draneis, with is annoying for someone who dont like bare texture look, so as tauren paladin i started looking at new transmog i got the Rightous Armor transmog set, but boots are plain tedxture, i looked for wowhead but my searching skillls are sh*t so i came here to ask if you know any boots with ar the same texture [or pretty simillair] to those and have actual model of boots over the hoofs of taurens ?

There are no boots that cover up their hooves and they never will. Getting the Judgement set is your best bet, kilts are the reason why Tauren Shaman look so awesome, you don't see much of their low-texture hooves.

Deleted
    im not saying cover up but over te hoofs OVER, like the latest pvp tier items were, or tot paladin piece have model OVER the hoofs not on them with i belive wouldnt make sense, draneis dont have boot model covering they hoofs but they have one being over their hoofs.

Tauren boot graphics typically cover the upper portion of the foot - with Tauren being digitgrade ungulants, that means the section of leg between the top of the hoof and the ankle, which is the second joint from the hip. Sadly I have seen a number of boots lately with no graphics at all, which is pretty annoying for a transmogger, and is probably what he's talking about.

Unfortunately I can't help, as I know nothing of plate in general this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by KonradGM View Post
    so as wek now sadly not every tauren boots have model over it hoofs compared to draneis, with is annoying for someone who dont like bare texture look, so as tauren paladin i started looking at new transmog i got the Rightous Armor transmog set, but boots are plain tedxture, i looked for wowhead but my searching skillls are sh*t so i came here to ask if you know any boots with ar the same texture [or pretty simillair] to those and have actual model of boots over the hoofs of taurens ?
    There are no boots I know of that cover up Draenei hooves.