Quote Originally Posted by Yonie View Post
    How is that viable? No one's taking bad healers if there're options.
    I was hoping they would fix something finally :/
    There will always be a worst healer. That doesn't mean reroll FotM every tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    p.s monks are really good
    I wouldn't go that far with Revival staring me in the face, and even with PoM we're somewhat frequently slower than Druids (a HoT class!), and thus slower than everyone else, at responding to damage. Why you say "really good" I have no idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I wouldn't go that far with Revival staring me in the face
    I'll give you that. Revival still pretty ass. Still has some utility on a 1 or 2 fights this tier. Buffs pl0x

and even with PoM we're somewhat frequently slower than Druids (a HoT class!), and thus slower than everyone else, at responding to damage. Why you say "really good" I have no idea
    Responding to what kind of damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    I'll give you that. Revival still pretty ass. Still has some utility on a 1 or 2 fights this tier. Buffs pl0x

Responding to what kind of damage?
    Well, at any rate, id really like for our ReMs to spread out nearly instantly.. i dread the idea of casting rem on a target that will get jumped to at the same time.. I also really hate waiting on my ReM jumps to cast uplift.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Well, at any rate, id really like for our ReMs to spread out nearly instantly.. i dread the idea of casting rem on a target that will get jumped to at the same time.. I also really hate waiting on my ReM jumps to cast uplift.
    That's not enough. If you use ReM to a target who will die, you will lose all your remaining ReMs. You can't use ReM ,uplift to salvage someone who will die. ReM jumps to someone who will die easily. And your ReMs are easily dispelled.

I agree to you, but I don't think BLZ will accept this change. If they change, it's obviously ReM is better
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2014-10-13 at 08:39 AM.

For people who like to use icy-veiny, direct them to this post post. because unpl's post is not fully updated.

I apologize if this was asked and discussed before but....

Thoughts on the best racials for Mistweavers? I am mostly focused on the alliance races. Would love to be Worgen but that is the one race I can't be.

Quote Originally Posted by altsax2003 View Post
    I apologize if this was asked and discussed before but....

Thoughts on the best racials for Mistweavers? I am mostly focused on the alliance races. Would love to be Worgen but that is the one race I can't be.
    Unless you're in a guild that's trying for high world or regional rank, just play whatever you like. The differences between races are so minimal that you probably won't notice it.

So maybe im missing something but ive been repeatedly kicked from Heroics on Beta because I just can not heal them on my monk. Tried healing in crane stance but the DMG to the group is just ridiculous and crane cant keep up so im always in Serpent

Uplift heals for shit when I have ReM on all targets and the tank (blood DK) was just getting face stomped. And then of course blaming me for wiping.

literally the only way I could keep the tank up was spamming Surging Mists on him and wasn't able to generate ANY MT so then went OOM half way through the fight and died.

We were on the 2nd boss in UBRS :/

this is just making me depressed because Monk healing has always been my favorite and I considered myself pretty good at it in MoP

Is this something I can fix or are others having the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Haemon90 View Post
    So maybe im missing something but ive been repeatedly kicked from Heroics on Beta because I just can not heal them on my monk. Tried healing in crane stance but the DMG to the group is just ridiculous and crane cant keep up so im always in Serpent

Uplift heals for shit when I have ReM on all targets and the tank (blood DK) was just getting face stomped. And then of course blaming me for wiping.

literally the only way I could keep the tank up was spamming Surging Mists on him and wasn't able to generate ANY MT so then went OOM half way through the fight and died.

this is just making me depressed because Monk healing has always been my favorite and I considered myself pretty good at it in MoP

Did you have Spirit on every possible piece of gear that can have it (rings/neck/cloak/maybe trinkets)? I've noticed the ilvl scaling is so brutal and Spirit is so strong that any healer without Spirit on the pieces that can have it usually got destroyed.

why weren't you using EM and chi plosion then to dump chi and generate stacks?

also did crane's damage get nerfed into the ground already? I saw suplift's original logs as 50% top dps with beating tanks in overall damage and decent on the healing meters? While my guild isn't world first that kind of output would be beneficial on many fights. I was hoping to main crane stance except for healing heavy fights and switch to serpent for the burst moments (think 1/3 minute bursts and not the every 20-30 seconds thing get a little rougher).
    Last edited by shammypie; 2014-10-13 at 08:43 PM.

Were you not using enveloping mists? That will generate mana tea and it heals for a truckton (660% of spellpower.. which is around 2.5x more powerful than surging mists)

Other tahn that i don't know, i haven't healed beta... yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Did you have Spirit on every possible piece of gear that can have it (rings/neck/cloak/maybe trinkets)? I've noticed the ilvl scaling is so brutal and Spirit is so strong that any healer without Spirit on the pieces that can have it usually got destroyed.
    The only piece I had spirit on was one of my trinkets. got it from the Garrison missions

- - - Updated - - -

Were you not using enveloping mists? That will generate mana tea and it heals for a truckton (660% of spellpower.. which is around 2.5x more powerful than surging mists)

Other tahn that i don't know, i haven't healed beta... yet!
    I was using Enveloping when I could but most of the time using Surging because he was just dropping to fast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    why weren't you using EM and chi plosion then to dump chi and generate stacks?

also did crane's damage get nerfed into the ground already? I saw suplift's original logs as 50% top dps with beating tanks in overall damage and decent on the healing meters? While my guild isn't world first that kind of output would be beneficial on many fights. I was hoping to main crane stance except for healing heavy fights and switch to serpent for the burst moments (think 1/3 minute bursts and not the every 20-30 seconds thing get a little rougher).
    I don't think they really nerfed the Damage its more of the problem of so much damage going out all at once that there was no way I could keep up with healing the group in crane.

I wasn't using chi Explosion very much tho because of the fight every1 is spread out so much and again every1 was taking damage at the same time

Was your tank multipulling? With the level scaling they put in place, which are meant to be the bar minimum, im not sure people are supposed to pull more than one group at a time.

The only piece I had spirit on was one of my trinkets. got it from the Garrison missions
    Yeah, that would be a problem. Spirit is insanely strong now, they literally quadrupled its value to the point where it's now basically worth more than every other stat on that piece of gear combined. Having rings/necklace/cloak without Spirit is like wearing cloth instead of leather, it's not an optional secondary stat anymore.

Was your tank multipulling? With the level scaling they put in place, which are meant to be the bar minimum, im not sure people are supposed to pull more than one group at a time.
    Had more trouble on boss fights then Adds. The boss we kept wiping on was the 2nd one in UBRS

Deleted
    Do you soothing + surging or only surging hardcast? Soothing is a crapload of heal now

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Do you soothing + surging or only surging hardcast? Soothing is a crapload of heal now

I always cast Soothing when using Surging. Would be bad not to :P

- - - Updated - - -

Should I be using Chi Explosion at 2 or 4 Chi?

I always cast Soothing when using Surging. Would be bad not to :P

- - - Updated - - -

Should I be using Chi Explosion at 2 or 4 Chi?
    you shouldnt be using chi explosion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    I think soothing for if you're planning on healing them for a few seconds, surging for spot heals. That's what I found myself doing at least. Not sure if it's worth starting a soothing now, though, with the tier bonus?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Gift of the Serpent chance to trigger has increased significantly for various Mistweaver spells, conferring a larger percentage of the maximum value.
    I lol'd, 99% of the playerbase won't even know what that means, and the few people that do know that going from 0.5 to 0.6 doesn't mean anything when it needs to be 1.