Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I'm going to unsub from this thread soon...
    O.o i think i'm subbed to some threads but i never even noticed what it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    O.o i think i'm subbed to some threads but i never even noticed what it does.
    It makes the red symbol show when there is a new post. You automatically get subbed when you post in a thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish we could do more with our Holy power than just dumping it in Shotr/EF.
    Last edited by Demsi; 2014-04-30 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    I really wish we could do more with our Holy power than just dumping it in Shotr/EF.
    What would you want it to do? Serious question.

Right now with ShoTR we have damage + damage mitigation + increased self recovery through Bastion Stacks.
    With EF/WoG we have recovery based on HoPo spent, as well as spot and support healing in a pinch.

With the new Seraphim talent (granted its Alpha) we have a new HoPo dump that boots everything by a good margin. There is a question on if it is really worth 5 HoPo but it does give you want you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can mitigate, absorb, or heal damage. We get to mitigate and heal. Giving us absorb too would be too much imo.
    Ofc they could give us a damage finisher for offtanking but I guess if they are going to spam saberlash mechanics you'll still want to ShoR before the big hits whether you are MT or OT.
    Honestly I'd rather have an absorb baseline and have the heal be something else. Imagine if we had a HP consumer that worked like Holy Prism, or something like Salvation in RIFT (your melee attacks healed I think up to 5 party/raid members for X amount; it wasn't a high amount per individual heal but it would like trigger off of AOE for every enemy hit) or Glyph of Battle Healer again. I'd almost like to see using Shield of the Righteous do something like grant us an absorb instead of flat reduction (repurpose Bastion of Glory to be this shield; I would say it also gives us a small +% to blocking a la the old Holy Shield, but that might be too much), and then WoG becomes a secondary consumer used to spot heal or heal yourself; right now at least personally my issue with WoG is that it's too reactive to be considered an active mitigation ability; it doesn't mitigate anything, it just gives you a heal after you eat the hit.

I have to say I am also very worried about the feel of both ret and prot in early WoD. The class is fun to play because we are at 30%+ haste. I really wonder how the class we feel after we get to lvl 100 and think that perhaps like other melee we should get a 1sec GCD and get balanced around that.
    This is an excellent point. I could barely stand Prot in MoP Beta and shortly after launch due to the lack of haste scaling. I really hope they address this so it doesn't feel ultra-clunky at first.

Wtb a pure dmg HoP finishers (ie warriors being able to spam heroic/cleave, druids maul etc)

Indeed, why not give us TV?
    Because TV scales off weapon damage. :>
    And blizzard are too lazy to make 2 spells that scale differently with the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    And blizzard are too lazy to make 2 spells that scale differently with the same name.
    Pretty much that, if anything I'd think DS (or the like) would be a better finisher. Hammer as the only "spam" AoE is pathetic and that's comparing to other tanks (Swipe/BB/etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    Pretty much that, if anything I'd think DS (or the like) would be a better finisher. Hammer as the only "spam" AoE is pathetic and that's comparing to other tanks (Swipe/BB/etc.).
    DK's BB took a little setting up to be spammable, but damn it was worth it, at least back in WotLK.

And in a way Blizz has made spells that scale differently based on spec. Holy's bonus on healing comes to mind, so why not give Prot a passive bonus on something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Bringing this up a bit with old Twitter information, but MMO-C's front page has it more easily accessible for people to read: https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...85114157527040

I expected armor and spirit wouldn't be gemmable due to the item/spec interaction they're bringing to WoD.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else think that Holy wrath should be reworked? Right now it is our hardest hitting spell, and with tank damage being so absurd it does crazy things on boss fights, but it is so dull, you dont even see the animation! Fvcking "Holy Wrath!" a little orb of light that wont be noticed in a fight. i would like to see it be something else than just a damaging spell, or perhaps just make it look better, either way it should be done something about it imo.

I like it, just because it is awkward. It looks like Execution sentence is going to crit 300 billion when it falls down and one shot the boss - does 600k damage. Holy wrath, looks like it is going to tickle the boss and suddenly.. ERHMARGAWD 4.5M CRIT
    Nothing is as good as spamming as for ~1.8 mils :>
    If only GC procs wouldn't be rng*rng

this thread is so dead it is ridiculous D:
    There's not really anything new to talk about so it's not surprising things are dead here. Until we get more numbers or other gameplay mechanics then it's probably going to stay dead.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Can talk about how bad Holy Shield seems?

10% block and, according to Celestalon, 'small' damage vs Glad Stance which even without its offensive aspects has more defensive benefits than Holy Shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    ded gaem?

ded gaem

But yeah I'm still hyped for WoD, I tried playing again recently and couldn't get back into it (partially because I was the only one online and it's exam time so I can't devote) but we'll see what happens over summer. I don't have anything to do except drink, go out partying and then going to study spanish pretty hardcore - wasn't sure what I'd end up doing so didn't look into a summer job and I don't really need one so I shan't bother, gona chill then do something useful with my time. Will certainly do a fair bit of gaming so maybe it'll happen. Then I'll move back to uni in late August but by housemates next year are gamers so might spend a little more time than I did this year.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Protection: Your Word of Glory and Shield of the Righteous abilities have a 25% chance to cause the Divine Purpose effect. Divine Purpose Your next Word of Glory ability will consume no Holy Power and will cast as if 3 Holy Power were consumed. Lasts 8 sec.
    Let us hope this is just a significant typo/error.

Good, let's start talkin' about the note:
    Riposte (New) You gain Parry equal to 100% of your Critical Strike from gear. Paladin - Protection Spec.
    As a protadin you (actually) gain no benefit in gearing for crit, as opposite to a Prot war where you have mechanics as Ultimatum or sword and board(iirc).
    what do you think about this?

Also, it seems that the change about seal of righteousness to morph CS to hammer when activated was reverted, good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewyn View Post
    Can talk about how bad Holy Shield seems?

10% block and, according to Celestalon, 'small' damage vs Glad Stance which even without its offensive aspects has more defensive benefits than Holy Shield.
    How is 10% block bad?